Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ZUMA CASE

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Sorry for the long one dudes. It's worth reading.

Just today the scorpions raided MR Zuma's house and his potentially criminally related friends or were evidance can be obtain. One thing thats bugging me is the COSATU move. They (only God know what power they reckon they have to give such an insistence) are DEMANDING the President to re-instate the vice-president and quite the trial on this dude.

The same people who were crying for the law to take it's cause now want the law to be broken. This is what f***S Africa up. What kind of leadership is this. I reckon COSATU has seen it that the chances Zuma will win are quite low thus this move of theirs. A call by such leader is a disgrace to our young democracy.

unless if there is even a bigger plot than what meets the eye. I reckon our leadership should come off their "lets protect our friend-comrade thru what ever wrong-right kuk he does" Guess that's why people in ZIM will contue to suffer as Mugabe enjoy taxpayer cash and his wife going to shopping sprees in paris. This is a disgrace to our continent.

Just my opinion
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Shopping sprees in paris, now thats wrong!  :x  :x

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Stone the Dave:

One thing thats bugging me is the COSATU move. They (only God know what power they reckon they have to give such an insistence) .

Mach:

COSATU stands for Congress of South African Unions, their power is in their members...if all cosatu members were to go on strike, this country would  come to a stand still...no kidding, their membership is their strength.

Stone the Dave:

I reckon COSATU has seen it that the chances Zuma will win are quite low thus this move of theirs. A call by such leader is a disgrace to our young democracy.

Mach:

Zuma has a great chance of being the next president, he's the ANC's number 2 and the anc is part of a triparty aliance of which COSATU is a crucial part in terms of bringing in the numbers...COSATU can a**ert itself  and Zuma can be president...depending on the outcome of the case...it's more than likely that Zuma is the next president...

Stone the Dave:

unless if there is even a bigger plot than what meets the eye.

Mach:

THERE'S ALWAYS A BIGGER PICTURE THAN MEETS THE EYE,come on now,this is politics...

Stone the Dave:

This is a disgrace to our continent.

Mach:

the disgrace to the continent is when people are still starving in 2005,when 11 years down the democracy road, the wealth of the country is still in the hands of the few...the disgrace is as  africans ... we own very little of our own motherland...

and that's just the beginning...talk about disgrace...it's down right embarrasing, the victory over apartheid was more than just sharing toilets with white people...[/i]
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
COSATU's no longer a force to be reckoned with in post- liberation South Africa & that's why they & the SACP won't dare risk leaving the the tripartite alliance :idea:

COSATU is really pissing me off bout this whole Zuma ish & them wanting him re-instated, DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE EXECUTIVE IS INDEPENDENT OF THE JUDICIARY?? They starting to speak a whole lot of hot air (like the ANCYL) & i for one feel sorry for the multitudes of ma**es they purport to represent who live in abject poverty and squalor and go to bed hungry with nothing but want in their stomachs...
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "machiavella"
Stone the Dave:

One thing thats bugging me is the COSATU move. They (only God know what power they reckon they have to give such an insistence) .

Mach:

COSATU stands for Congress of South African Unions, their power is in their members...if all cosatu members were to go on strike, this country would  come to a stand still...no kidding, their membership is their strength.

Stone the Dave:

I reckon COSATU has seen it that the chances Zuma will win are quite low thus this move of theirs. A call by such leader is a disgrace to our young democracy.

Mach:

Zuma has a great chance of being the next president, he's the ANC's number 2 and the anc is part of a triparty aliance of which COSATU is a crucial part in terms of bringing in the numbers...COSATU can a**ert itself  and Zuma can be president...depending on the outcome of the case...it's more than likely that Zuma is the next president...

Stone the Dave:

unless if there is even a bigger plot than what meets the eye.

Mach:

THERE'S ALWAYS A BIGGER PICTURE THAN MEETS THE EYE,come on now,this is politics...

Stone the Dave:

This is a disgrace to our continent.

Mach:

the disgrace to the continent is when people are still starving in 2005,when 11 years down the democracy road, the wealth of the country is still in the hands of the few...the disgrace is as  africans ... we own very little of our own motherland...

and that's just the beginning...talk about disgrace...it's down right embarrasing, the victory over apartheid was more than just sharing toilets with white people...[/i]

Come on be serouis. Not all members of COSATU are for Mr Zuma. Hence the likelihood of COSUTA calling a strike by "all members" it's ridiculors in terms of success. Don't forget the leaders of COSATO do have power but the members have greater power. I see no well thinking member putting this great country into a stand still humpering our economy just becos of one man who was dumb enuff to get caught-please. Most probably ZULU's would becos  Mr Zuma is Zulu irrespective of the occurences.

Zuma's chances rest on the court case and the way things are  looking it's a bit shaky. "Most likely will succeed" is being too hopeful. Shit is not all good for Zuma by the way.

Yes there is a bigger plot but Zuma's problem and what he was ignorant of is getting into such shaky staff that would make him an easy target. Hence he dug his own whole. No one forced him to get into them deals.

Wealth my A.G mate is accumulated it will never shift from one race to the other just purely becos of a change in democracy. Do u honestly believe the change in democracy will result in ma**ive wealth being accumulated by "Blacks". If u do please give just  an example as how that would hypothetically occur. We as blacks we need to get the hell out them street corners and get our a**es educated in ma**es.

A lot has been achieved in this post-aparthied period Bra. What we blacks need is to enter into our economy as people who will be key drivers not some engineeer who will be working for some dude over the next zillion years. We need a lot of Charterd Accountant, Economist, etc we have to get hold of the business world. [/b]
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

boogie_babes89

• View Profile
HEY ...IM NEW AT THIS...BUT MY THOUGHTS ON THIS TRIAL IS THAT JZ IS NOT GUILTY!THE ACUSER IS NOTORIOUS FOR ACCUSING MANY OTHER MEN WHOM ARE KNOWN TO HAVE HIGH RANKING JOBS IN SOCIETY...AND ALSO HOW DOES AN UNEMPLOYED PERSON END UP WITH +/- R750 000 IN HER ACCOUNT?
y geneology registers adaptability and that...

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "boogie_babes89"
AND ALSO HOW DOES AN UNEMPLOYED PERSON END UP WITH +/- R750 000 IN HER ACCOUNT?

ur source?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

boogie_babes89

• View Profile
THE WEEKEND ARGUS...IM NOT QUITE SURE OF THE DATE...BUT I WILL LOOK IT UP
y geneology registers adaptability and that...

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
no time to read all posts, dont really care either ,in my personal opinion f*** zuma let him rot in hell. peace :wink:
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "boogie_babes89"
THE WEEKEND ARGUS...IM NOT QUITE SURE OF THE DATE...BUT I WILL LOOK IT UP

hope u aren't citing unfounded allegations that are being peddled by the ancyl & when asked for evidence... there is a deafening silence?
--Plato

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
PEEPS

IT ALL GOES DOWN TO FUNDEMENTALISM, AZANIAN FUNDEMENTALISM. ZUMA, MBEKI  KNOW THAT IN 1955 THE DRAWING UP OF THE FREEDOM CHARTER MEANT THAT THEY GET A CHANCE TO RUN THE COUNTRY IN THEIR OWN WIL , AS LONG AS THE KEEP USING WESTERN IDEOLOGIES ON AZANIAN FORUMS AND MATTERS.EG: THE BEE PROGRAM FAVOURS ELITE BLACK PEOPLE ONLY, APARTHEID FAVOURED ELITE WHITE PEOPLE,SAME RACIST & FASCIST SYSTEM, DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

ITS NOT WHAT THE DO IN POWER, BUT THE POWER THEY ARE USING, WHAT IS DRIVING IT, PROLONGONG IN? UNITED NATIONS, NATO, WORLD BANK, THE G8?
Mathintela

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "solarman"
THE BEE PROGRAM FAVOURS ELITE BLACK PEOPLE ONLY

a black middle cla**/ elite is the only way to ensure SA's nascent democracy consolidates...
--Plato

GIO VAHK

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/gio_vahk187/Kriminele_Pedigree.html
I heard one of Zuma's little henceman screamin on the news the other night:
"This is not the justice we fought for!"
Then what justice did they fight for?  A justice that allows rape and corruption? A justice that sends everyone to jail who commit petty crimes but they leave the real scumbags on the streets? A justice that releases molesters instead of building more jails?  Zuma belongs in prison - and that's that.  Anyone involved in corruption who's part of the Government belong in JAIL - in there they'll soon realise they're ordinary cowards, not gods...
very1 is entitled 2 my opinion
People=shit
GioVahk 4 Loreen
e=mcGio
http://www.geocities.com/gio_vahk187/Kriminele_Pedigree.html
www.facultyofhiphop.org.za

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Yo Last I read in the Sunday Times that the Tax payers are going to help Shower guy with a R2 million legal fee. I pay tax and I never said my Money can go to his case, he got himself in it then he should get out of it. We need to build houses and feed the poor, but instead we helping him out. I sometyms wonder if its worth paying tax if this is where my money is going.

Explicit

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
:(  :evil: Damn Politics I'm getting fed up with crap.

I don't think new SA will make it peacefully into 20years. Like all african and "third world countries" it's "economy" and governing will come to a stand still. The only thing that's preventing it from happening is the coprates from old SA that have the power over all. It is not about a skin colour anymore it is just pure evil "money".

End money and we have ourselves a good life.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)