eraze · 1 · 1257

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
.... :?  i dont se why this thread should be looked at as a hate thread...thats weak thinking.... that f.flows dude is jus asking wats peeps really feel about the H.mixtape...which i think, was weak...

if u check out the amount of hype the project had, u kinda expect good quality stuff... i have heard way doper bedroom werks...the beats wher all...weak even the one nyambz submitted, some of the emcees sucked, the mixtape plays like a rush job...in all aspects, flows, beats, topics, recording, and mastering...

it was a good attempt, but coming from a show with so much clout as the HIphocalypse: hip hop show from RMR...and the fact that innovators where werking on it also adds salt to the wound...i mean they good so they should made sure the whole tape was good too...

other peeps have dropped way better mixtapes...maximum sentence.."cla**ic example"... and am sure some of this songs play on RMR...and the Hip hop show on RMR goes and drops "the how not to do a mixtape" mixtape...wicked...

anyway...shoot me...but that my word and am sticking to it....plus no hate...i aint a hater, jus a consumer...who bought and still keeps the mixtape amongst my treasured Cd Hip Hop Collection.....

and happy 5th birthday...

plus i know this is in the wrong thread...thats a long story...