Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Kanye lashes out at Bush on TV!!!

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
This was during the Huricane Katrina relief Telethon on Saturday morning. This was deleted in the West Coast US.......enjoy!

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye-West-at-the-Hurricane-Katrina-tele

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
hahha typical corny-a** Kanye

but hey this time he really has a point

Bush & the US Government messed up big time on this one.

beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Interesting & I applaud him for taking a stance on what a lot of people I are thinking in the US right now.
BUT you what..It wont make a difference there will be a bit about it on a couple of blackstations like BET but the administration will do very little else. Condolesa Rice & other black law makers wont even tke a stance on the issue.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah and the funny thing is that how they cut him off after he said "George Bush doesn't care about Black people" and sends the cameras to Chris Tucker, who looks extremelly cluless

Also, look at how Mike Myers looks at Kanye.......lol

Misterme

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
And now Kanye is facing a huge backlash from the right and white america in general. They're gonna Micheal Moore him, on some "those comments were hateful and divisive in a time where we need to unite" bullshit.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah. I see some of the critisism towards Kanye now. The right wingers would be on some "Oh. that was such a prejudice statement, Bush is trying to the best he can" shit but when you look at it, about most of the population in New Orleans is Black. One person said, "If there were more white people in the city, they would airlift them as soon as possible.

Also, if they still think that we "complain", why don't they try being Black for a day!!! and I don't mean Blackface or be a media poser. Get a real person who makes facial maskes for movies (yeah, the Miss Doubtfire shit) and really face the experience. Who's complaining now??!!!!

:lol:  :wink:

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah, Mike looks slightly perplexed as in "is that in the script that I'm missing" type vibe.But ya, they showed a snippet of this on the news and how Kanye really got emotional on it and it was very tight to see.He knew the repercussions of his actions, with his album just dropping and all, but now u gotta remember it can work many ways here.It can likely be very good and boost the album sales too.Wonder if anyone would have said anything if Em did the same thing.

So yes, a celeb that speaks out and he says on "diamonds", a dude that speaks from his soul.He may not be the most dynamic flowing artist, but he says what he feels.........sometimes, I guess, maybe without thinking it all thru, but sometimes u just gotta say it how it is, or how u view it.I'd be sick of this sugar-coating nonsense myself, if I were him.Look, no one is perfect, but I do think that 5 days to act on the disaster and get relief to those in distress is a bit too long.I dont care what laws there may be regarding the state's government and intervening by the Country's administration...........when ppl are in need, u dont need rules to stop u.

I guess also, the fact that much of the disaster struck region is not as well-off as much of America, is another factor to consider.It could be seen from the point of view of "if u not benefitting me in a major way, why should I rush to ur aid" type.

Oh and @Tate: are u sure?Is Condolesa Rice really black?I think she gotta be the whitest african american I've seen since the beginning of my time on this here abode.Or wait, strike that, the whitest woman in america, with a really good tan. :lol:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac