Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sometimes people make me f***in sick!!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
..................just tonite, on the way to work I stop by one of my peoples place to see the brutha, since he just got out the hospital. So we chillin and chattin havin a cup of coffee as i prep to jet... Next thing theres a women screaming, we thought it was a neighbours TV at first. Then it hits us, we haven't heard a scream like that in a while, been out the hood too long or something, its out side.
We jump up and out the door, a cars tearin up the street wit like three guys in it and this lady's screaming and crying as she tumbles to the pavement. We rush up at the same time as three cats that was walkin down the street and two neighbours come out...all from up the street.... no activity from the three houses she in front of, but they all got cars behind gates and lights on.......anyway.
Story comes out the lady was at the stop street and these cats spark-plug the window and instead of grabbin bag they snatch her, pull keys and jack... they tried to take her with them but she was screamin and fightin so much so they dumped cos they saw us comin out the house and cats from down the street.
She's in hysterics, ripped top, blue eye, cryin over lost rent money and ride and shock.
The only small point of light is peeps came out lookin to help, except the folks closest... but WHY?
 I saw the car goin, ....Man it was a f***in old beat up Toyota, like '85-'89 model. This lady aint holdin big paper, she had grocery money and her rent of a coupla hundred, she was just finishin work as a cleanin lady in the adjacent office park.....WHY?
We sorted one of the neighbours to give her a lift to the cop shop and then home to Gugs, but she's like f***ed up cryin and shit man,.............. it cut me the f*** up...and they was f***in laaities man, looked tween 16 and 20.
HOW? is a lady who could be from they hood, could be they aunty or mom, obviously not holdin cash...HOW? is SHE a viable target?

I mean I know niggas gotta eat and some time shits done to survive..... BUT she wasn't gonna be the score to feed these three cats... it sickens me seriously.................
I hate them , but I'm gettin me a gat. Watch yo back or you could get GOT!
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
these are the kind of stories i really shouldnt hear hey...

eish.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Dude. This is some sad shit alright. Cape Town laaities seem to have a knack for random unexplainable acts of robbery. Must be the tik. I used to live in Ottery and one Saturday afternoon Im was coming back from the Waterfront so Im in the train mindin my biz. Just past Crawford station this group of kids (musta been around 12 or 13 yrs old) come in and they literally rob the entire carriage. Like that Redman interlude 'give the jewels... the coca-cola...I aint playin!!!'. It was sad 2 see grown a** men cryin cause they had gats pointed @ them. By the look in these kids' eyes they were clearly on something. Since tik wasnt around back then.. they were prolly mandraxed out...
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I am far from a violent type of brudda man, but sometimes I have these "smash idiots with a couple of monkey-wrenches and baseball bats" tendencies.I have that craving now........I dont know if its the Kill Bill in me talking or maybe the lack of lack of sleep (my fault totally) that's the culprit for this feeling.Whichever it is, I dont care.........I like that feeling right now.Lemme at em Syn, lemme at em.........I wanna reclaim some rent money lost.Lets play "smash the bad guys", u can be Batman and I'll be Hwang from Soul Calibre.Oh yeah. :wink:  :twisted:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
It's easy to jump into stuff when you not from around there. Otherwise they know where you live. I know its wrong and I shouldn't say this, but some things are best left alone. I sat back one, our whole street did, it took some f***ed up kat to put an end to it. He was a f***ed up kat, so he got away with it. Some of us aren't.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
the biggest catastrophe in my neighbourhood on the weekend was when the neighbours cat went missing, she was distraught went door to door in the complex asking if any one had seen it. I walked around with her calling out her cats name and watching her, she was in tears this cud have been the worst thing that she cud imagine to happen to her and even though i felt bad it was like lady its not the end of the world... so much shyt going on that i guess she is protected from. That is her tragedy, but the world is more tragic than that.

But how are we supposed to curb all this violence that seems to come all too natural.
Should more cops be deployed to patrol the streets, curfews, what, why? we supposed to feel free and safe, the site of people approaching us should not make us fear for our life but tahts like the first thing that comes to mind, like let me walk faster, drive quicker to safety in case these people are dangerous.
 so maybe its no wonder the neighbour loves her cat so much, it's harmless.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Naturelle"

so maybe its no wonder the neighbour loves her cat so much, it's harmless.

Yo Nat I don't know so much about cats bein harm-less... they got this eveil look in they eyes they cant be trusted... they make me nervous....case in point....................................................................

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8)  8)  8)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
syntatic correct me if i'm wrong but u seem to be imply, in fact condone that it's less bad for these cats to jack from the wealthy?

"I mean I know niggas gotta eat and some time shits done to survive..... BUT she wasn't gonna be the score to feed these three cats..."
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i think syntatic is pointing out that it is senseless and very random to rob someone who is not offering you anything...

so this means that these guys crime is not motivated by rational decision,
but by something else.

if we want to sort out crime, we can deal with rationally motivated crime. but its more difficult when we realise that the crime indiscriminate, the violence is pervasive.

but the reality of course is that it is the poor who are victims of crime far more than the rich. the rich can afford to find ways to be safer.
the poor and weak become more vulnerable to criminal targets.

criminal behaviour is necessarily opposrtunistic

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Well I figure you can consider yourself corrected afterbirth... nothin but love for you tho playa (no homo).  :wink:
Thanks for the a**ist there Sunny my dear, you're like John Stockton to my Karl Malone :D  
But seriously folks...and by folks I mean afterbirth :P (just kiddin there fella) If i had fewer options and I was faced with a proactive, short-term solution to poverty, I would take it....Yes I would steal if I had to eat, its a jungle out there and the fit survive (longer)... the sad fact is that a large portion of the citizens of this great country of ours live in a Machiavellian State of Nature.
Thing is if I had to rob to eat, you best believe I'm goin for the fat cat cos I'm hungry and with a wealthy person theres a sporting chance, they can afford to check me alot better than some sissie whose strugglin to put her kids thru skool by cleaning some madams house...

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mulmens"
It's easy to jump into stuff when you not from around there. Otherwise they know where you live. I know its wrong and I shouldn't say this, but some things are best left alone. I sat back one, our whole street did, it took some f***ed up kat to put an end to it. He was a f***ed up kat, so he got away with it. Some of us aren't.

Look Mul, I get wHat you sayin, but bra I was raised that a man that stands for nothing, falls for everything. Its a case of the person, if you can actually help and accept the consequences, then do.
That said, I firmly believe what happens to you only does because you let it.... this is a major generalisation I know but in essence I believe in it. The road can be insanely difficult and many people get handed some serious disadvantages, some of them find ways to pull themselves up. My people came up from the wrong side of the tracks, and we did ok... a friend of mine was the 4th of six kids, of an unemployed mother, whose a** got left by a drunk-a** dad when the eldest kid was 14. His mom had a standard 5 education, but she found a way, those kids ate and went to school. And there are lots of mommy's from similar backgrounds who have done and are still doing that everyday... they find a way.
So, while keepin yo community safe can seem insurmountable when faced with ruthless, well-armed people and no help from police, then do it yourself, make a choice, pick up that stick, knife or gun and make your community safe. Go ahead and scream vigilante if you want, but if nobody else is doing the job then I will step in to protect my family and friends.
I might live in Wetton know, firmly ensconced in coloured suburbia, but my growing up was spread between Heideveld, Welcome Estate and Mitchells Plain, and you know Welcome Estate... fine there is still crime there but it has dipped since that community got rugged with a neighbourhood watch. Same where I live, if you wanna do crime in my hood you accept the consequences if our neighbourhood watch catches you... you will taste steel.
Don't get it twisted bra, its a war out there, just some choose not to fight it...others then have to pick up the slack.. but it NEVER stops.