Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

top 5 mcees

dintebza

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yo..its my first time...some useless background info...i wouldnt cla**ify myself as a head..im only discovering the whole hip-hop shit now and am hoping to get some schooling here...so maybe some of the shit i say would be dumb.
my top 5 emcees would be proverb..i think he is the best thing that happened to local hip hop this year. i got mad respect for tumi and zubz as well..hhp is nice as well. and then there is prokid..what can i say..i got his album..his freestyling is amazing and the album was tight..but i still feel he could have done better...i dont know if it was the label that limited his album..i still think his album is probably the best album we have from a sa artist though.i feel sometimes prokid just goes about with his flow without properly riding the beat..e.g lets wait a while..i feel that that beat deserved better...its just that i expected so much more from this album coz the guy is so talented.maggz would round up my to 5

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
somehow like our cultures hip hop is very regional cats in jozi would only feel jozi cats or it could be that the whole entertainment scene is in jozi and peeps not exposed to other cats round the country.Gallo also out on a splurge to buy up anything thats hip hop funny now that its blowing up u got all these labels that loves hip hop.everytime i read a mag it features the same people.some cat i knwo from PE went up to jozi and some record label was interested in him offered him 8% like wtf
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
you can start by using the 'post reply" option so that you dont repeat threads that are already there.  :wink:

Welcome anyway

dintebza

• Guppie
    • View Profile
yeah..i just realised my bad..not very good 1st impression..i meant to reply to that other post

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah wanted to say press reply but i thought let me give homey a chance to get use to the board etc
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

rhymetodie

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Pro  kid actually caters 4 every1 in his track...bt Tha V.I.P guy messed tha Lets wait a while track...Otherwise gr8 album in SA2date..Can't wait for tha drop of ma album!
u]"Nas is lyin when he says hip hop is dead, he's jst gettin old"[/u]
" Jay-Z is president so he's album is for russell simmons and LA Reid"

Now who do you listen to?