Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Yawl Feel Me

· 11 · 3530

Anonymous

First of all I hear everything yawl is saying and my beef ain´t with you.I respect every single emcee who holds a mic and spits shit on da real.Thus let me clear this up-I THINK ALL OF THE OTHER EMCEES ON THA EXPRESSIONS COMPILATION ROCK FOR REAL!!!ESP.PROVERB,SELWYN,OPTICAL ILL, SKWATTA, MAD SCIENTIST, NGWENYA, AND THE ORIGINS... NOT TO MENTION THAT MAXIMUM SENTENSE VOL.1 IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CDs.
So I´m way past the Underground/Commercial-Signed thing, or even the Kwaito/HipHop shit. What I´m saying is that I´m down for exposure, and that I think it´s about time SA emcees got a break, and SA hiphop began to grow on a larger scale. Secondly...
I DON´T ´PLAYA´ HATE I ´HYPOCRITE´ HATE.
If you just take a moment to really observe what Amu is about...you´ll see right through him...but if you choose to throw this shit back into my face, then it´s cool, my beef is not with you.
This forum is supposed to represent a society that stretches beyond geographic borders and unites fans of this art form. I was just making it more of a society by expressing my views, and that goes to say I respect yours...´coz I regard you as friends.
I don´t hate Amu-I hate what he´s doing. Not because he´s making money, but because he´s NOT TRUE & HYPOCRITSM IS JUST NOT MY THING.
Now that he has ´made´ he represents a public view of hiphop for every under exposed person who is new to this. To encourage people to support the industry, he needs to act responsibly, and for once stop thinking of only himself.
How can we expect support, when a HIPHOP artist turns around and says f*** HIPHOP IT´S JUST A STAGE SHOW?

Again, much love to everyone.Peace.

-Pilgrim-  

Anonymous

yo you almost made me cry, i feel you dawg!

i understand wot u are saying

Sandile

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
okay man i feel what u sayin mad rspec

nb yo sandile how do you want to do this music isshh you want hit me up
:-)
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Anonymous

can you send me everything, do you also have a bed for me, I´m really broke, if you don´t have one can you ask around, unfortunately i cannot pay for the postage and transport, maybe you can send me the music on a courier overnight service?  how many cd´s are we talking about here?  look don´t send me if it´s less than 50 albums.
let a brotha know

Sandile

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
hold up ...wait a moment here i thought you were lookin for the quintet album  now you want all my music dude i can even send taht amount of cd to my boy in jsection make your self clesr
what are you lookin for maybe i have it ?

hit me up on this e-mail now so we can make things clear
esco@mtnice.co.za

later
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Anonymous

yo man i´m just playing.  i´m just bored here at work, wanted to see how far i could push my luck.

Sandile

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
dude enxt time you have to be serious about  what you sy or do here
but anyway see you later

do somthing i´m neck deep with work wright now

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Cool ma bro, i get wer u cumin from sorry if u thot i was playa hatin. Mo 2 Pilgrim
spread love in da music

Anonymous

CaptainSchti

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Quote:

30-06-2003 at 13:54, Anonymous wrote:
First of all I hear everything yawl is saying and my beef ain´t with you.I respect every single emcee who holds a mic and spits shit on da real.Thus let me clear this up-I THINK ALL OF THE OTHER EMCEES ON THA EXPRESSIONS COMPILATION ROCK FOR REAL!!!ESP.PROVERB,SELWYN,OPTICAL ILL, SKWATTA, MAD SCIENTIST, NGWENYA, AND THE ORIGINS... NOT TO MENTION THAT MAXIMUM SENTENSE VOL.1 IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CDs.
So I´m way past the Underground/Commercial-Signed thing, or even the Kwaito/HipHop shit. What I´m saying is that I´m down for exposure, and that I think it´s about time SA emcees got a break, and SA hiphop began to grow on a larger scale. Secondly...
I DON´T ´PLAYA´ HATE I ´HYPOCRITE´ HATE.
If you just take a moment to really observe what Amu is about...you´ll see right through him...but if you choose to throw this shit back into my face, then it´s cool, my beef is not with you.
This forum is supposed to represent a society that stretches beyond geographic borders and unites fans of this art form. I was just making it more of a society by expressing my views, and that goes to say I respect yours...´coz I regard you as friends.
I don´t hate Amu-I hate what he´s doing. Not because he´s making money, but because he´s NOT TRUE & HYPOCRITSM IS JUST NOT MY THING.
Now that he has ´made´ he represents a public view of hiphop for every under exposed person who is new to this. To encourage people to support the industry, he needs to act responsibly, and for once stop thinking of only himself.
How can we expect support, when a HIPHOP artist turns around and says f*** HIPHOP IT´S JUST A STAGE SHOW?

Again, much love to everyone.Peace.

-Pilgrim-  

I read the whole thing I want you to give to give one sentence of what´s your beef with Amu and I´ll probably answer.
Please  

\'m Capt Schti, Terror Lekota ain\'t got shit on me.

Anonymous

You know what man...forget it. Let´s just let it pa**...I´m on some whole other sh!t now. Peace.
-Pilgrim