Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

TO BE FOUND IS...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
its my AG 1st anniversary. and what a love affair it is hey.

im feeling rather emotional and all. i remember last year this time. i was such a wreck. in such a state. you know when. you dont know whether you are coming or going. nevermind who you are. when it seems like whatever space you move into. you just dont belong. like youre not okay. like youre the problem. everytime. everywhere.
AG has taught me to pull a zap sign at the world. while simultaneously blowing jasmine scented kisses. singing the sweetest song. that im okay in every single way. that actually no im not just okay. im more. a whole lot more.

finding this space. has been quite something. and what its done for me. as a person. to heal. to find. to explore. to grow. TO KNOW

what it means to be me.

im a thankful person today. thank you to all yo'll for our encounters. these stolen moments. thank you for time. your dodgy deluxo selves. have contributed. in the most inexplicable. profound way. to this child hey. I LOVE YOU. (and phuck anyone who runs with that! laff)

shes come of age.

- IN THIS THE GARDEN OF LIFE. I AM A BHLAKHROZE. THAT BLOSSOMS EVERLASTING -
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
:cry:  :cry: *blubbering lika bitch* thats ssssssooooooo sweet... I've had women write me poetry for touching them before, but I don't think any of them posted it on the net... my pleasure Roze... It was an edifying experience for me as well :P  :wink:  :lol:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.