Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Foretold vs AG

Foretold

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wow, even no talent bitin a** Drystik has broken his silence, came out of the closet and joined the gay parade. Speakin of which, why are ya'll cats are so preoccupied wit homosexual meanderings? Drystik ma 'gay' father is someone very important and wit a lot of influence in the music industry. Thus I know everything about everyone. All the tracks that u bit will be taken to NORM, and the American Artist Protection Organization from whom we know several people. I'm sure u can guess the point of that excercise. It will be to take the lil money from ur pockets, and also ensure that u don't get any artist to work wit u. Could Nitche's psycho analyisis of gay pyrics have been right? U morons are startin to convince me. Synstatic, I finished ma matric at the age of 15 wit distinctions if I may add!!! U probably finished urs btwn the ages of 18 and 21, why, cause u an average lil man. I'm at varsity studyin a course that will allow me to put ur whole family on minimum wage. Tate u wanted names of people that think ur whole "mixtape" was garbage, okay,I've asked them it was okay to devulge their names, and because u a lil man they asked me to go ahead. Prokid says he could only tolerate one joint from ur shit. Germani said it should be an example of HOW NOT TO MAKE A MIXTAPE.Other peeps didn't wanna comment, but u don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what they thought. And stop hatin on Deacon because, he won't join the parade. As for Bux, someone whom he has worked wit on Mr Nobody, Whezza says that Bux is always kickin the same 'freestyles'. Call him and find out if u don't believe me.

Ma age aint got shit to do wit shit, to quote Lp u dudes are 'no veterans u just old', and plain if I may add. Until the next time we chat f*** u very much.

kinetik

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
^^you woudn't happen to be part of Entity, would you? :?

*should be an interesting thread*

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Hey I'm happy for you kid I'm sure you'll be able to ride Daddy's coat-tails all the way to the top.... but now that you've laid out all your great achievements how about giving us your name and where you're studying so that we may worship you more....... don't be scuurrrrd we all nice peepl.. and plenty of us know each others real names..just check past threads.. come on... you obviously not afraid of us.. you a big boy with an important daddy..... let us know who you are so we can pledge our eternal allegiance and fealty to you and post you our souls......
Besides what we gonna do.. its just the internet kid :wink:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i didn't realise one could do a degree in megalomania

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ CO-sign  :lol:

But seriously his demeanor points to a posssible personality disorder... all the empirical evidence leads me to believe that the young man here suffers from a compulsive need to be seen and heard... it could be that his parents don't pay him much attention and use money as the baby-sitter...since daddy's so important, he's more than likely in meetings rather than tucking junior in and reading to him and such..... All this pushes him to achieve in spheres which he thinks are of interst to his dad and thus dad will lavish him with all the attention he craves and probably needs.
the fact that he has since felt the need to push for connections.. however tenious...... with people of some notoriety, also further confirms my belief that he is striving to be noticed.
I feel kinda sorry for you man... to be so angry so young... seriously lets know your name so we can help.. I can refer you to a good clinical psychologist in your area. Its OK.. your daddy does love you...hopefully :?
We can try and make it better.........you know its a shame how the standards of child-care have diminished in recent years.........

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Poor kid.
Seriously though AG I think we should stop messing with this kid since he has some very important connections.
Imagine he tells on us to his daddy &
Draztik is sued for everything he owns
Syntactic is fired off the radio & has to move to the loxion
D Planet has his siren sounds deleted from his computer.
Oh no what shall we do? :cry:
I personally wanna apologise to him so if he could just furnish us with his residential address & real name...

Seriously though: I guess Germini & PROkid constitute "everyone" (Ref: "a mixtape EVERYONE dissed)..
We'll be sure to ask PRO what he thought of the Mixtape when we interview him this weekend for our 5th Birthday special.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Foretold"
I finished ma matric at the age of 15 wit distinctions if I may add!!! U probably finished urs btwn the ages of 18 and 21, why, cause u an average lil man. I'm at varsity studyin a course that will allow me to put ur whole family on minimum wage.

This kid is SOooooo clever he aint even know how to REPLY ON THE SAME THREAD! :lol:
MAN what a REBEL! When I dumb-down (read: Opposite of GROW UP) I wanna be just like Foretold!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
foretold: kid, i'm gonna tell you something your overly influencial father should have taught you a long time ago were it not for his sucking dick to be where he is today - Your old man's achievements are not your own!!

get your own shit and then you can start syaing something, but until then - shut the f*** up. see kid, you don't know who most of these people on this forum are, nor do you know who their dads are. your father may have alot of influence in the music industry and if he aint Antonio Ried, Clive Davis, Mutt Lange, Russel Simmons or even Gordy-f***ing-Berry for that matter, he can come and suck my dick - he is not the music industry. for all you know one of our mothers gave your old man his first decent pay cheque that allowed him to get himself some turn-ups and and a decent am/fm receiver. and bye-the-bye, DISTINCTIONS AINT SHIT!! - they still don't make up for your being an a**hole who's dick-riding his father's hard-earned influence.

so how about you show us what you really are capable of doing and stop boasting about doing a course that will have you taking a** shots because you think it's a team building excercise. if i was your father i would have put you up for adoption because being the early bloomer that you are, you must have showed signs of severe retardation at an advanced stage!

if you got a poblem with me and the fellow AG ma**ive - tell daddy and maybe he'll send the candyman to get us.

kids really do say the darndest things!!  :?
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
aww man, dude, you're like a lame dave chappelle skit, you and your gay pops can suck each other and break yourselves off proper..... foretold foreskin thats you name now, you sound sick must be from be from f***ing yourself so much... damn dude what your know about my beats, send them off good luck i'm waiting, you seem to know a lot, prove it and stand up like a boy, i mean a man.

Damn it, I waitin.....

HA!

Foretold

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Wow, I guess ya'll put me in ma place. Drastic say no more, I'm on it. I guess an example will have to be made. Syntatic u can not establish imperical evidence without physical examination, understand shit before u get excited and bastardisin terms that u had on a soapie. Tate do ask Pro, and I hope he will be honest enough wit u. And just by the way, Germ AND PRO are not the only ones that think that u garbage, other peeps didn't want to be mentioned, matter of fact some are on this very forum. And ya'll dickheads don't be mad at me cause I have money and ya'll don't. The world is for the real, not overgrown babies. f***in wit ya'll is ma pa** time, when I hit 18 next year I'll piss some of ya'll even more by f***in ur ugly sistaz, just for the f*** of it.
By the way, Drastic I hear that u weren't even supposed to be on the cover of the Hype, ur ex crew didn't want u on, coz u embarra**ed them. But becoz u an attention seekin dickhead, u insisted, and that got u kicked out of Cashless, stupid motherf***er! Even wack Fungay thinks that u wack.The winnin letta in the forthcomin Hype is the one dissin u and Amu, whom incidentally thinks that u are a wanna be. Later girlz.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
WHAT IF..
I told you that Foretold didnt exist
that he just a manifestation of my childish alter ego & I put him there like a ventriliquist
To create controversy & publicity for a forthcoming release?..

Actually this Kid kinda entertaining in a celebrity deathmatch kinda way.
I am tempted to respond for Draztik & Syn but I am sure they can defend theselves (can't wait to read Syn's sonning of this kid on his "definition" of empirical evidence).

So I'm'a respond on my issue:
Lets accept the hypothesis that all of AG forums hated on the HIPHOCALYPSE mixtape would this constutute EVERYONE? Hardly plausible I think..In fact if just one listener heard it & liked it then we could reject the null hypothesis at a reasonable confidence level.

So what is all this statistical jargon really proving. Well since the kid came out & sed EVERYONE hated the HIPHOCALYPSE Mixtape he clearly thinks in his small ig'nant little mind that all the people he knows constitute the entire populace..I'm sure you will agree that this is hardly plausible too.
What we have here is an attention seeking kid who may be affiliated to some relatively big name crews in SA trying to start beef based on some gossip a behavioural pattern not uncommon in kids his age who have important parents..But I will leave the psychological & sociological definitions to Syn lest I get accused of "bastardisin terms that u had on a soapie :lol:

& whats with the whole "I have money & you dont" arguement? Where did THAT come from.
I am sure we can test this hypothesis too & reject it @ least at a 95% level of confidence.

This is exactly what is wrong in SA hip hop kulture. Barely 15years old & already kids are misconscruing (sp) it to suit their megalomaniacal fantasies. Hate to sound cliche but "Its kids like you that give Hip Hop a bad name"

"Negativity is a Chronic Disease..but I'm like the cure causing infections to freeze" ~ Guru

P.S PHUKK YOU TOO!!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
You know its got to the point that arguing with this kid is tiresome and wasteful of time better spent elsewhere... 4told.. kid you REALLY don't wanna compare academic qualifications with me... its just not a good idea. You should discover later in life.... if you live that long.... that academia is only worth as much as you believe it is. And as far as the definition of empirical evidence goes, you don't really need physical examination........ here edify yourself........... :roll:

Empirical evidence:  Evidence derived from direct observation and sense experience.  Contrasts:  Intuitive insight, metaphysical speculation, and pure logic.

Empirical research is any activity that uses direct or indirect observation as its test of reality. If atheoretical, it is a form of inductive reasoning. It may also be conducted according to hypothetico-deductive procedures, such as those developed from the work of R. A. Fisher.

The empirical researcher attempts to describe accurately the interaction between his instrument (which may be as simple as the human eye) and the entity being observed. The researcher is expected to calibrate his instrument by applying it to known standard objects and documenting the results before applying it to unknown objects.

In practice, the accumulation of evidence for or against any particular theory involves planned research designs for the collection of empirical data. Several typographies for such designs have been suggested, one of the most popular of which comes from Campbell and Stanley (1963). They are responsible for popularizing the widely cited distinction among pre-experimental, experimental, and quasi-experimental designs and are staunch advocates of the central role of randomized experiments in educational research.

really kiddo you should just go and play some PS2 or somethin....actually don't even do that... cos then you'd just get sonned by me again....... this is gettin tiresome, I've had to teach people who were mentally difficient who irritated me less than you.....

I mean really, my definition of empirical eveidence was the best thing you could come up with to hit back on? Ammo runnin a bit low?  :roll:  Kid the ability to grasp academic concepts and a high IQ are the smallest factors in being an effective ADULT..........

take this bit of sincere advice from someone who you CANNOT be more than 17 IQ points above.......

BTW, you still haven't dazzled us with your illustrious identity..... you're not nervous are you? :twisted:

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
tsk tsk syn,

you failed to provide full references for Campbell and Stanley.
Minus 10 percent.

Other than that, a more than satisfactory piece of work, keep it up.

74 %

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Ya bra I know you  bask in the heat of my academic fervour, just get me that info you owe me........Oh ya and 4told,  :P