Africasgateway.com

The Man: King Mswati III

fahfee · 42 · 10592

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
...then dont pa** a law that forbids people from engaging in sex with under age girls. only to turn around and do it.
part of being a king. more than just the 'perks'. is about providing leadership to your people. dont treat people like morons.

there is something distasteful about pa**ing a law. of a fine of a cow. breaking that law. and paying that cow. like it aint no thang. and s'pose it aint for you. in a nation where there are hunger issues.

a contempt of the nation treating people like baffoons. little children. its a bad example.
its says being king in about doing as you please. it says power is about doing as you please. not about creating a way forward. about leading your nation. there lies a kings true worth. otherwise uzifanela njengathi nje.

at the moment mswati's only claim to fame is getting married. what of the countless problems that face his country. where is he to be found then hey?

its not about you. its about youre people. thats a king. there is no king without the people. there is no kingdom. no respect. no wealth. no stature.

its always about the people who create you.

its not really about right now anyway. issues like these manifest later on down the road. when we would have defended the man. while his country falls into chaos.

where are we going.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
...then dont pa** a law that forbids people from engaging in sex with under age girls. only to turn around and do it.
part of being a king. more than just the 'perks'. is about providing leadership to your people. dont treat people like morons.

Such Laws need to be pa**ed for the same reason there are Law governing consumption of Alcohol and other Narcotics! not everyone understands the implications or what’s involved.

If they say sex with underage females is allowed, there is an a**umed agreement (level of mature discretion)  that she should be consenting, physically and mentally! Let me rephrase! She should be "OLD" enough to know what she is doing, so if she was groomed, or grew up in an environment that enabled her to be READY then yeah its ALL good. Now you try and explain that to the ma**es, we could not get something as simple as drinking and driving right! you CAN drink and drive under the right circumstances or another one we f***ed up decriminalization of weed !!! these are drugs and are engaged in my a percentage of the population now IMAGINE the kind of chaos that would ensure if we left it to people's discretion when it comes to sex that AYE body doing?

we cant

So hes not shaggin 17(tick tick tick tick) year olds
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

2Stoned

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
he's not??? :?: funny how we all got that one wrong.
ts a bitch wakin up to find that this is it..
But I do love bitches

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "2Stoned"
he's not??? :?: funny how we all got that one wrong.

Technically he is!

But science me this, there is 365days in a year right, so she is probably 17years and a few months, techincally speaking, if she turned 17 LAST year THIS year is 18 right? So seeing as we cannot create 1UNIVERSAL DAY to say everyone born in X turns 18 today..regardless weather its you bday or not...know what lets drop it, but WHAT could she possibly learn in 1year that would make her Legal of age..if this little broad clear CUT minor lik 15 or 16 that would be unacceptable BUT the MEDIA is making a BIG f***ing deal of a 17year old that will prolly turn 18 before the year is UP!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
you know what i spend days and months on end faded...so shit maybe i dunno what everyone else sees but damn.. IS IT THAT big a deal? that could be the weed speaking

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"

there is something distasteful about pa**ing a law. of a fine of a cow. breaking that law. and paying that cow. like it aint no thang. and s'pose it aint for you. in a nation where there are hunger issues.

a contempt of the nation treating people like baffoons. little children. its a bad example.
its says being king in about doing as you please. it says power is about doing as you please. not about creating a way forward. about leading your nation. there lies a kings true worth. otherwise uzifanela njengathi nje.

at the moment mswati's only claim to fame is getting married. what of the countless problems that face his country. where is he to be found then hey?

its not about you. its about youre people. thats a king. there is no king without the people. there is no kingdom. no respect. no wealth. no stature.

its always about the people who create you.

its not really about right now anyway. issues like these manifest later on down the road. when we would have defended the man. while his country falls into chaos.

where are we going.

how cum u dont use capital letters?
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
figure the root of the problem here is that mswati's an absolute monarch! all countries run by an autocratic ruler have problems with their human rights- saudi arabia, swaziland, north korea, burma et al!

majority rule is clearly the way all governments that profess to be progressive should go
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

alias_the_bending_spoon

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/aliasbenz
what problem? liPhovela Nkambule is happy with the situation, i havent heard any complaints from her side, matter of fact catch a glimpse of the proud liphovela on swazi sunday times 2 oct.
just thought to let you know boet
Peace Microphonic Tungs_ K Balck, Msk, Sangoma Samagama
Peace Proffessor Blututh
Peace Nymphonik Bastards
Peace Outfits of Executive Outkumz
Peace Durban!!!!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i was under the impression that we all concurred that what was going on in swaziland's crap... figure u must be in line for the throne :wink:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Its sourgrapes. They sour coz u aint havin them. :P  :P  :P

Fact is i don't promote what he does, but if i was in his position,

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
for f***'s sake that nigga's got a daughter older than that broad!
--Plato

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "afterbirth"
for f***'s sake that nigga's got a daughter older than that broad!

thats the part I avoided bring up! thats just wierd, really f***ING wierd!