cool. as for not selling 30,000 units. * she smiles *
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Quote from: "Dplanet"
you gotta let people have a little something for free if you want to build an audience... we still need to get hard copies out there as not everyone can connect to the internet, especially to download 70Mb files.

*Sits back and starts devising a strategy of how he's going to make a killing selling this product to quasi-underground heads and pantsulas who live in whole-hearted harmony at taverns around Maseru*

:twisted:

Just kiddin' :lol:

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "biz-ark-human"
Quote from: "Dplanet"
you gotta let people have a little something for free if you want to build an audience... we still need to get hard copies out there as not everyone can connect to the internet, especially to download 70Mb files.

*Sits back and starts devising a strategy of how he's going to make a killing selling this product to quasi-underground heads and pantsulas who live in whole-hearted harmony at taverns around Maseru*

:twisted:

Just kiddin' :lol:

hahah,,, go for it - it's a free download but no one said you can't package it and sell it - street team style :)

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
I'd have to admit, this had been on my harddrive for a hot minute...don't ask how I got it. But I was looking forward to buying it :roll: ..no, really, I was 8)

Anyway, will try my best to disseminate this marvellous work. Holla!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "biz-ark-human"
I'd have to admit, this had been on my harddrive for a hot minute...don't ask how I got it. But I was looking forward to buying it :roll: ..no, really, I was 8)

Anyway, will try my best to disseminate this marvellous work. Holla!!

well,, now you can save your money for Swart Gevaar and the Planetary a**ault (Mother Tongues) Mixtape :)