Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ja Who

· 9 · 3115

Anonymous

Here´s a little advice to both to those cats. The singing attempt worked the 1st time. I think they should just give it up and hand ova the mike. Wats it wit these Amerivans cumming ova here and kicking our local artist off the stage. I dont know who they think they are. To me it seems that they have no respect for this country or wat we have going on here. And we do have it going on. I also wanted to add that Local Artists are doing a rockers job and that slowly but surely South Africans are starting to dig their own local shit. We are going places ...

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
actualy i read in the paper today that the artist he kicked off back stage sold more than he did down here in msawawa

he´s just throwin his wait around
the article went on to state that amu pulled outof th tour due to being kicked out back stage
damn
laetr   ;-)
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
i never had  and never will have respect for that wack muthpaf***a bring me them underground cats that i can chill with who is not on some egotystical shit f*** ja rule once again from the true god´s of africa and not some muthapka named ja rule who cant walk in our streets
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

Big-ups to you my brother man i totally agree wit you ´bout da hole Ja fool shit.I mean who,what and might does he think he is talking ´bout the hole gangster gangster shit it dont mean nothing to me if you havent walked around the streets of ekasi.he is all up in here f***in´ up wit my brotha from anotha motha (mzekezeke) and forgettin´ that he is in SOUTH AFRICA, jo with all as reall niggas he has got no chance wit his punk a** low brand new york body guards.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
mouse looking midget get the f*** out of africa dude and take ya hip pop with you
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

why r you´ll so mean to Ja Rule? why do u hav so much dharma? :-D

Anonymous

as for the comment about ja rule being mouse lookin i wanda what u look like, please go and look ur self in da mirror 1st aite! cause i digs he´s looks aite...

Anonymous

I totally agree that Ja Fool is nothing but a piece of crap.The nigga has the nerve to come to our country and tell us that soweto is a night club.I say f*** U JA FOOL AND DON´T EVER RETURN TO AFRICA. To my knowledge he is actually not welcome

anonymous

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man if i dude comes to a differant place and he disrespects thats peoples country and culture imma say f*** him dont have time fro arrogant muthaphukas go study hip hop and not hip pop
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus