Africasgateway.com

Fave Hip Hop Radio Show

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
people gotta promote their shit more often! i didn't know about this,,, will definitely be tuning in!

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
Quote from: "Dplanet"

you and X are the only cats that support what we're doing so big ups to you.

i do! i do too!  ;)
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
BIG UPS Rush & Eraze!

Everyone Peep the HIPHOCALYPSE Radio Online on AG (above the latest forums) a new episode added every fortnight. 8)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
Rodney P and SKitz show on BBC1 Extra.....

WORD MAYNE!!! 8)

That not good enough for ya?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
BIG UPS Rush & Eraze!

Everyone Peep the HIPHOCALYPSE Radio Online on AG (above the latest forums) a new episode added every fortnight. 8)

tate is there a way of putting up a tracklist with that. Would like to peep that before downloading 20mb - limited dl space. big up on the SA hip hop special. nice track selection.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
its important for us to take charge of the scene while its still growing and growing big up to the AG collective
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Damn a lot of radio cats on AG.

We need to hook up an AG radio streaming server on some Satellite Radio siht featuring personalities like:

Rush;
Eraze;
Syntactic;
TNG;
Rob One;
Palimpsest;
Lee;
Mulmens;
Black Boy

etc all of whom have radio experience so it would be a more than credible station & we could network & grow the phukk out of that thang!

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
no doubt we should link all the smaller shows let the shit rotate alot of radio stations allow record labels to dictate what should be played big ups to bush radio aswell shaheen where u at bra
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
another good alternative online radio is last.fm

it is run by a friend from london. check it out. it is based on streamed content from the users .... no downloading, only streaming of your own tracks in the order oder compilation. u can individually build your little radio or listen to "someoneelse's radio" ....  nice tool. i think it is one of the biggest online radio systems worldwide ...

i would immediately recommend it if there wasn't a bandwith issue in SA ... last.fm is rather adsl-friendly if u wanna offer ur files for streaming.

i am not sure, but it might be that they also offer to host your stuff ... find out! would be a good way to promote more SA stuff!

i visited the guy in london half a year ago .... will contact him and ask for more info about that!

peace!

fish

ps: hiphop radio stream in my town (berlin, germany)

Fridays at 8pm:
Blackboard Jungle  on http:www.fritz.de   click (realplayer) livestream

and wednesdays on jamfm.de  at  6 .... deejay culture  with dj b.side
click on air
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

P.S I didnt hear much Hip Hop on Homegrown/brew can we get a tracklisting at least?

Hey man, My show is not exclusively hip hop, I do a four hour show five nights a week... there arent enough dedicated heads in my listenership to stomach that, so the Homebrew is very much like Eraze's "African Travela", a dedicated hour of purely South African hip hop, with the occasional bit of soul and R&B thrown in if i get good stuff. It happens once a week, Wednesdays at 10:30 if you intersted,  with interviews and the Home Brew Listening Session , where I interview a featured artist and then go through four or so tracks to get a complete picture of the artist.

New stuf coming up, Middle Fingas new album, The Drudge Dialect (when Konfab gives me the radio versions), Archetypes new stuff, Optical Ill.

Last week, had new Kallitz bootlegs, Hornswaggle, this funny white guy who was on the SL compilation last month (his productions actually dope), and Jaakie... crazy hot shit from Paarl.

Home Brew is a feature in a big show called ] THE HOT SPOT presented by ME!!!!!     [/size    

Tuesday nights I do old school Hip Hop and R&B in the HomeBrews Time slot and Thursday nights I have bedroom DJs doin they thing.... soon Nast Ed and DJ Sirious will be droppin that real hip hop. The Other nights are general good night time music to help peeps through the dark hours.
Just ask DP about the rabid nature of my fans.
Through my breaking exclusives on my showe I've gotten a bunch non-mainstream hip hop tracks onto our general playlist..like 5th Floor Creation, Ancient Men Sum Day, Foreign Exchange...cant remember the name of this track now, its the new one with Yahzeerah, a slow one..... to name a few.

Hope this addresses yo P.S Tate.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahah,,, yeah, mad fans.

you mean, you are waiting for me to give you the DD radio versions?

i better get busy with my special effect then :)

yo,,, you gonna play that new arche/b.sharpa shit? cause if you ain't there will be no point me spending an hour edited out the swearing.

also,,, what's the swearing guidelines? i mean,,, can you say shit, or bastard? what about chronic?

help me out syn!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
"If you give it, it will play." Hey shits ok, bastard as well, the ones which will get management's back up are motherf***er, c***, f***er... variations on that theme. Also beware of clitoris... I mean think about it, try saying the word without feeling like your shouldn't  have (or giggling)..... or try not feeling like you've been involved with something naughty just by hearing it....its one of those "what was that?!" words.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahahahaha,,,

yeah,,, hypen is always saying clitoris.

"clitoral fishing nets" !!!

i'll edit all the swearing out,,, sounds funnier like that anyway.