Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Fave Hip Hop Radio Show

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Gwee"

1.  Obviously you aint a good supporter of hip hop then...

2.  The only one he appears on is www.theessence.co.za/forums
Now thats the place to be if you want a good forum...

1.   IS this directed at me? OK :roll: ..ya you got me I'm a f***in terrible supporter of hip hop...I don't know anything about it...hell I started listening to this shit just 3 months ago....HOOOOOOOOO Syfo...G-Unit......Dipset..............That stuffs reallll!!!!!!!

2.   Hey I'm glad you've found fulfillment......you like it so much, what you doin here? :?  :wink:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Yeah Syntactic is THE worst groupie ever dude is only here coz he thinks Hip Hop is cool :) . Dude even thinks MC Hammer is the originator of Modern Day Hip Hop  :lol:

Anyway yeah Mr September if you dont mind please downloading the latest HIPHOCALYPSE Shortcuts

http://www.tate.rucus.net/~tate/shortcuts/29OctMixdown.mp3

& criting it for us we got a great new co-host named Mmabatho & she's just getting her feet wet. :P

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Bubbly, nice energy..but yah I can tell shes a lil green.
She needs to spend less time repeating herself, only having two links doesn't give me much to work with......but she doesn't need to identify herself eevrytime she opens the mic keep it down to one of every three links.... don't spend too much time telling folks about what you do, just do it....music radio is just that..about the music..think short and sweet....memorable moments...you want succinct quotables...not shaggy dog tales...tightness is the goal.
in future, it would be helpful to me as someone who will provide info on the technical aspect of presentation, could you just package me like seven links...I'll leave the music programming to you... the DJ's job is to catalyse the musical experience...unless you ahve a HUGE personality and YOU are the focus of the show..its best to just shut up and let the music do the talking...but thats NOT a direct criticism of Mmabatho, thats general.

Gwee

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"

1.  Obviously you aint a good supporter of hip hop then...

2.  The only one he appears on is www.theessence.co.za/forums
Now thats the place to be if you want a good forum...

1.   IS this directed at me? OK :roll: ..ya you got me I'm a f***in terrible supporter of hip hop...I don't know anything about it...hell I started listening to this shit just 3 months ago....HOOOOOOOOO Syfo...G-Unit......Dipset..............That stuffs reallll!!!!!!!

2.   Hey I'm glad you've found fulfillment......you like it so much, what you doin here? :?  :wink:

No it aint directly for you..
I know better than to start beef on a forum..
Im just saying that as a supporter of Hip Hop,
you should suppor t all not just one...
Its cool though..

And as for the alst person,
I came here out of interest..
That a problem for you?

I dont wanna start beef..
Its all love on my side so..

Suit yourself..
hanks baby, you make my life so much better...
With this ring and our lives ahead of us..
I promise to always love you and be faithful...
I love you...

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Eazy, i'm a hip hop vegetarian myself...partial to a nice firm bit of fish though...and what black man don't like chicken. Its just the internet and binary beef is gayer than Liberace.....
On the whole universal support thing..I've spent the majority of my professional life trying to see this Hip Hop thing grow, BUT I can tbring myself to support sub-standard product...If we keep making excuses for stuff JUST cos its from SA we'll never develop... f*** "I only produce on my pC on Frooty Loopz"..f*** that, so does 9th Wonder..." I can't aford to get my stuff mastered and mixed properly, besides i want a grimy sound"..kak, Rakim had almost no cheddar to complete Paid in Full, he hustled and did what he had to do to find a way, if you want to compete and reach people, stop whining and make it good. Its not meant to be easy, its difficult becos theres only room for the strongest and most driven..AS IT SHOULD BE......f*** a handout, you want charity, go to the UN.

Gwee

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Eazy, i'm a hip hop vegetarian myself...partial to a nice firm bit of fish though...and what black man don't like chicken. Its just the internet and binary beef is gayer than Liberace.....
On the whole universal support thing..I've spent the majority of my professional life trying to see this Hip Hop thing grow, BUT I can tbring myself to support sub-standard product...If we keep making excuses for stuff JUST cos its from SA we'll never develop... f*** "I only produce on my pC on Frooty Loopz"..f*** that, so does 9th Wonder..." I can't aford to get my stuff mastered and mixed properly, besides i want a grimy sound"..kak, Rakim had almost no cheddar to complete Paid in Full, he hustled and did what he had to do to find a way, if you want to compete and reach people, stop whining and make it good. Its not meant to be easy, its difficult becos theres only room for the strongest and most driven..AS IT SHOULD BE......f*** a handout, you want charity, go to the UN.

Everything you said is true man..
And its also very touching did i mention.. :wink:

Kewl...
I can live with that..

Where did u think of such a speech?
I love you...

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Hah, I haven't done that^^ in years :P

Gwee

• Guppie
    • View Profile

Hah, I haven't done that^^ in years :P

Thats a shame though..
Oh well...  :arrow:
I love you...

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I've been appalled at the standard of radio presentation at my Alma Mater UCT Radio of late..i swear they lost the f***ing training manual I put my blood sweat and tears into...I'm gonna have to find the time to go back there and put those peeps thru radio presentation boot camp or sum shit.

Wish you took some time to listen to your own radio station.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Bra now you lashing out cos you think you being attacked....Now I figure you don't like alot of the presenter styles on GHFM and thats fine, BUT I suspect its more linked to the personalities of the people doing the presenting. Generally the staff here are pretty good technically, yes some peeps need some work and thats a constant job, but I'd say everybody doing prime time radio here knows how to handle their tech.
I've been disappointed by many daytime presenters on UCT Radio of late...sure NOT EVERYBODY....I cut the night timers lots of slack cos they should be polishing to come up, but daytime should be waxed to a certain extent. Its a case where the presenter will have good presence but it gets mired in a lot of technical error and unneccessary waffling... I'm sorry bra but that don't cut it for peeps who should be serious about it....and daytime SHOULD be serious about it.
I respect your right not to like how we do it on GHFM, but understand I came from where you are, I know how it works there and you don't hav to agree. I just call 'em like I see 'em

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Actually bra, you know I don't have to be nice about this... you don't like the music or the personalities on GHFM thats great, I'm speaking for myself knowing what I know...Day in and day out I can AND DO step into a studio and speak to more than alot of people and keep them happy and I'm good at it. I was good when I left UCT Radio and I'm better now, I look from my standards and those are the ones that matter to me, the fact is I want to see UCT Radio maintaining a standard that gives the peeps who work there options. If anybody there wants to do it for a living they need the technical and stylistic skills to do it. And right now, it seems the vast majority are not cutting it... and I can say that cos I've put in the years.. I said in my earlier post how I'm more than happy to help anybody from UCT who wants it, cos I figure it is one of the very few places to produce the hot talent, I operate best with some competition.
You don't like what I got to say then get angry.... as long as things get better.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
New shortcuts up this weekend on hiphocalypse.co.nr. Let's here some feedback.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
LINK REMOVED/get/f.php?f=03981a6fcca763a36495737e  local hour (south african)

LINK REMOVED/get/f.php?f=f464981823216d0c38c3619f  (first hour)

k since we on the topic of radio i think this shit gonna be a real threat for major stations cos there playlist are becomin boring its all a manipulation playing the same bullshit 20 times a day man funk that!
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile