Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BOYCOTT DIESEL

· 6 · 3467

Anonymous

Laugh it Off has been served with a notice of motion´ from Diesel for our use of their "brand" in both our magazine and our ´Dieselfde´ (translation: the same) t-shirt. Although we no longer make the t-shirt, we are prepared to fight this case on the following grounds:

·        Our satirical ´Inadequacy is fuelled by Desire´ poster - which shows a man and woman being set alight by the Diesel clown - was a pointed satire at Diesel for their self-ironic campaigns, such as www.sponsoredbydiesel.com and ´Action! For successful living´.  We feel that if Diesel has the audacity to ´sponsor´ such things as human emotion, and reduce issues like activism to mere trivia - then it is well within our rights to use such a trivial entity as their "registration no. 80/8161 DIESEL in cla** 25, Registration no. 97/12144 D Device in cla** 25, Registration no. 91/3715 in DIESEL ONLY THE BRAVE logo in cla** 25" (i.e. their brand) to make an important statement about companies like Diesel. We feel that Diesel, and the advertising industry in general, manipulate and abuse our emotions in order to sell product.

·        Our Dieselfde t-shirt is a comment on how fashion houses such as Diesel seek to convince us that wearing their expensive jeans will make us somehow ´different´, somehow ´better´ than our neighbours.

·        Our right to freedom of speech, and our right to satire.

.......................................................................................

WE, THE STREET VILLIANS, A GROUP OF HIP HOP FREEDOM THINKERS, CALL UPON THE ENTIRE HIP HOP NATION AROUND THE WORLD TO BOYCOTT ALL DIESEL RELATED PRODUCTS AS THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO SUPPORT FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.

f*** DIESEL!

STREET VILLIANS :-Y

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
where can I get the t-shirt?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
f*** that shit i dont like those brand names.burn them clothes
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

yo rugged i checked u wearing that shit at the blackalicous show

Sandile :-]

CaptainSchti

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Man I just think those guys are just the same. They´re not handing the T-Shirts out for free are they?

I actually liked their T-shirt found them funny. But when they started the "We´re revolutionaries" shit. It stopped being funny...      
\'m Capt Schti, Terror Lekota ain\'t got shit on me.