Africasgateway.com

What exactly did Dubya do in Africa

oxman · 9 · 3044

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
That dude came and went and it seems like it was a nice holiday for him but will he really give money or at least get the prices for those Aids drugs reduced?
xman

thorax

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
sorry i don´t have time to think about that, i´m still trying to figure out what mbeki is doing in africa.

Anonymous

Ok ladies and gents listen up. c i´v got no beef with oxman, but thorax my broth you are a perfect example of WACK dude. i mean what do you mean by saying "what is mbeki doing in africa". the question that you should be asking is ehat are you doing in africas gate way if you aint got no clue "!" about what is happening. But hay that is just my opinion sorry for interupting in your conversatin. YOU BIG HEADED TATOOED FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nEED I SAY MORE??  ;-)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i think mbeki is busy cleaning up the mess that nelson mandela unintentionallly created, damn nigga is too humble.

Dubya ???? if that is bush well f*** bush i think he knows exactly what he is doing and gives no f*** about anyone but white american...and he is basically doing a good thing for the white american yet at the same time he is saying f*** everyone else even the minorities in the us...ask me i think he is a good and caring president..but only for white americans its like no one else but them exist..but of cource he cares about the house niggaz like collen powell and all...f*** i am gettin a bit carried away so i will end it here :)

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anonymous

This Mandela dude is actually one of the people who got us out of the mess we call Apartheid. I know this is cliche but you wouldn´t be here if it wasn´t for people like him. Wat are you doing to improve South Africa anyway... :-|  :-|  :-|

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I usually don´t reply to chickenheads but this time you hit the spot. Mbeki is the dude representing our people worldwide. He´s an economist and he knows how to work the system. This country was messed up by apartheid. We are still going to live with the effects of that stuff for a long while. Dubya better come correct on his promises. That´s the kind of cat we need to watch. We need those Aids drugs for the babies!
xman

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
NO...get your facts right Mandela did not get us out of this Apartheid mess.
there are so many people involved..he was elected as a representative...that does not mean he did nothing, but he did not do it alone and he says it all the time, there were people in exile studing learning in order to fight from outside and within the rules.so with or without him i would be here typing a response to you. he actually kinda sold people a dream, he is an idealist and a purist a man of principle but the world we live in is not like that, its capitalistic and very unforgiving..hence me saying Mbeki is fixing his mess.

public relations which Mbeki does so little of is not the only duty of a president, so just coz Mbeki is not visibly public does not mean he is in his expensive jet drinking whisky smoking a cigar..motherf***er is having sleepless night which should be the case with any president..

with that sed..thank god for mandela becuase without him ..blacks and whites would still be "enemies" he united us on a rainbow nation dream.

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
You know what Brick, we are still stuck in this Apartheid shit! The rainbow is still under construction and my kid brother wants Nikes. Aids drugs is expensive and it can be cheap. Patents should not be more important than lives!
xman

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
we will not escape arpartheid till the inequities of the past are adressed