Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

dropbomb vs briCK

briCK · 26 · 10274

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yo the second verses were vaccum, cant complain bout them i dunno bout the previous convictions of dropbomb but i have to say bricck this thing of yours of havin short solid lines aint worth cyberbattles i reckon twist style a bit
anyways bigups IM back ready to battle..
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man this dude just ready to battle
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote:

04-08-2003 at 18:49, digabledust wrote:
bricck this thing of yours of havin short solid lines aint worth cyberbattles i reckon twist style a bit
anyways bigups IM back ready to battle..

i don´t understand this..i have read this over anad over but still don´t get it..

explain yourself..and also wanna battle?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
Quote:

dropB

ps: bull i still owe ya

multies:
illness:
wordplay:

u know i killed u in tht shit but u win coz a did a shity thing tht i am not proud ofmyself ma bad kid
and to all those who voted even bitch a** chickes sorry geen i don c tht shit happening up again " guess i was rite all alongwhen i was sayin thti lostit a bit been a whilenow " anyway i still apologise to yal

jus make sure tht when ppls are battlin votes use the grid to explain coz some bitches wil dick ride and win coz MC´s got beef wif ya

sup brick u know what man havent fought u i felt i had to explain the shit to u ait .....1st of all i bitched up and apologised but why? didn´t u ask me why?
cool though 2 late for tht
neways u c i brought the grid coz tht is how battles are judged and all tht i have to ya u had punches tht is y? u won but then u don win a battle on punches u win it on ur verse ....but then all of those who voted were lookin for punches and not the whole shit u might use my nick all the way but if ya verse AS a whole is shit then it is ur not goin to win like there is a time u said yu won coz u were talkin to me ......but then in battles we don talk we fight and i provided u wif a clear picture my bars were beating u up not talkin to u  

this is what u said after the battle "  if you re read my script..i am talking to YOU...and telling YOU...the same thing and buildiing on it i am showing you your verse was wack.."

know u c what he mean the only thing u had was punches and in my life i have never ceen any1 win a battle especially a text battle on punches only u lacked everything but had a whole lota punches tht i cannot deny so if we are goin to have the tourney plz tell the judges not to look @ punches only coz tht would be day lite robbery
ama leave it here and hope u understand if u dont i will explain tht which u don understand
holler back  

;-)

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
ok mah man set up shop so we do dis shit
rules are yours
then what i meant was the we know u´ve found your niche n that other one was very much like the shit u used to post when i first landed here u need to f***in write longer
nothin wrong wit your style but i mean i seen u do this more than a million tyms n you´re know as a vetran so u must switch
n its time u upped your dilivery. that shit is  only good enuff for f***in audio :-P  :-P  8-)  :-P  :-P

YEAH lets battle what r u the rules n create the arena

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
digable and dropbomb  you are both saying the same thing and i now understand what you both mean. which i respect,  it will be a sign of diversity and i think i see what y´all are saying. what y´all are saying there is more to mcing than scripts...true..i have never ever posted a script here just random freestyles and shit.... i must make you understand one thing, i am a street cypher mc, where you get mcs cutting into your shit, so i have been in cyphers where after just two bars the mic gets snatched, now you can see that is why i have to strive to get as much shit in in one bar...

in a street cypher there is not time to build towards a punchline like for example..

briCK hot to death steaming up te kitchen
picking on wack mc while i still remail dishing
then servce that get them drained and sinking

imagine i get cut off on the second bar...my shit don´t make sence..but after the third bar it does...ya dig?

so what i have become acustommed to and a skill i would advise you to learn for street cyhpher and battles, put in as many one bar punchlines as you can in a street chypher...what i have to learn and can do is to remmeber this is not  a street cyhpher battle but a text battle therefore the audience does not operate on a instant gratification basis coz they have all the time in the world to read they shit...

good looking for the advise and i suppose i will have to leave the street mentality in the street...

good lookin

briCK

halla

8-)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
PS...with all the above sed...my shit always has a meaning even tho it is littered with punclines so don´t sleep.

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
aight kewlo
now set up shop
so that we diliver today and we get voted from tomoro onward
all mah battles are non scrypted so hold steady
lets push dis shit
holla

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
you sir have been tested

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
jus recieved and im on mah way

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
ur rite ohn the strt cypher on text online shit ait so keep in mind the differe b/t text and treet or even audio
peace