Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Looking for decks and midi keyboard!

Nigel · 16 · 5639

Nigel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Anyone got decks for me, either Geminis or Technics, for under R2000.00 and has anyone got a USB midi controler for under R1000.00?
Please pm me!!!!!!!!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nigel"
Anyone got decks for me, either Geminis or Technics, for under R2000.00 and has anyone got a USB midi controler for under R1000.00?
Please pm me!!!!!!!!

8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'M SORRY IF THAT SEEMS A BIT HARSH NIGEL, ITS JUST, HEY BRA I DON'T KNOW WHAT PRICES ARE LIKE IN GRAAF-REINET, BUT BRA, DECKS FOR FOR 2000? MORE CHANCE OF DUBYA ADMITTING HE'S A POES. SAME ON THE MIDI CONTROLLER MAN....I'M SORRY BUT YOU SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR DISAPPONTMENT.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Some fuuny as shit. Nah Syn let's educate the brother. Technics decks u'll really get any for below R3000 even second hands.

Here's a rough idea about Technics products. They aint cheap dude
http://www.soundz.co.za/
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
3000 rand is even cheap here in berlin germany !!!!!!!!!!!
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
seriously man, if you manage to find 1200's for 3000...you are either the luckiest bastard on the planet or you sucked some dick or they need new drives and platters and the arms are f***ed...and even with all that wrong it would still be a bargain.
Bra a good homey of mine is a technics rep and even he with his staff discount and shady back door deals the best he can do get me new 1210's at between 10 and 12 grand for two.
Ok so you might find relativily beaten up 1200's at 3000 each but never for a working pair.

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ syn please be on the look out for any cats selling second hand SL's I need a pair. Ask ya homie if he can hook me up with 2nd SL's, I'll be in JHB though.

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
" THE NORM "

so here i am festering in the doldrum of suburbian arbitrary existence - my element. sitting here quietly thinking aloud "what if my biggest fears were salient truths that had played or were to play themselves out?" what if i were to fall in love with an ugly girl with good breath while still maintaining my affair with my garden boy? what if jesus had slept with all his disciples and the only reason he was crucified was because judas couldn't take the sodomy and ratted him out to the romans? what if jesus had died of aids because he believed that being the son of god nothing would happen to him even if he he f***ed mary magdalene? what if they had a child together? what if hitler was the illegitimate child of a jewish pig farmer who refused to acknowledge him - what if the holocaust was a means for him to purge himself of the memories of a missed bar mitzvah? what if he died with his yarmulke on? what if rosa parks' only reason for not wanting to stand up and move to the back of the bus was because soon after realising what she had done, she literally shat herself in fear at what was to happen to her. what if the next time i go to the toilet during work hours my finger went through the tissue, or what if after taking a dump i tried to wipe my a** while  wearing a long-sleeved shirt only to have my enthusiasm dashed by the fact that there is more shit on my sleeves than on the tissue?

all these what ifs - these questions.
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
Quote from: "norman_bates"
" THE NORM "

all these what ifs - these questions.

what if u just buy yourself a pair of 1200s   .... that might easy your mind!

u can scratch snoops "dear god i wonder can u save me" while spinning christian rap intrumentals on the other deck ....

;)
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Stone the Dave"
@ syn please be on the look out for any cats selling second hand SL's I need a pair. Ask ya homie if he can hook me up with 2nd SL's, I'll be in JHB though.

Ya man, J-sec gons be a prob since we both down here in CPT but I'll look out... but you should know, SLs last forever man, you only need to service them like once every 3 - 5 years and most peeps don't get rid of them unless they need tik money. You more likely to find 2nd hand Numarks and Geminis for sale, they not as good and frankly I can't stand them, but I'm biased, and they will be cheaper and easier to find.

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ syn I reckon price won't be tooo big an issue. i'm willing to budget for 'em. But u'll being at CT will be a big problem. Anyway If any cats at J-Sec are out here maybe they'll help. I was also adviced to get a pair of 2nd hand SL's instead of a pair of new Nemarks deck. I was well adviced I see.

Nigel

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
OK then, decks for under R3000.00 and a midi keyboard for under R2000.00, Im looking for 2nd hand stuff!

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Brah, i'm sure you've had of cape ads, its incredible what u can find there.
look damnit!!!!

tonycastanho

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
hi

i have a radium 64 midi USB keyboard for R2300 plus
a technics deck.

ww.myspace.com/tonycastanho

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
what model technics? if its in a good condition, i reckon Nigel would be interested.