• HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "eraze"
and we have a new contributer to the STUPID CLa** 2006

meet Tate...

Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Quote from: "Sunshine"

This sickness is strange, Zimbabwe was not collapsing when Mugabe attacked the farmers. He could have easily retired with his millions.
But African elites want power and all of it.

This is not true I believe.

Don't be ig'nant Eraze.

If you read the rest of that post you would see my justification for that statement.
Once again Eraze you make bold unfounded ign'ant claims. Shame really cozI thought you knew better :roll:

+ How juvenile is it to make sh*t up acting like I wrote it?...

ERAZE LOST!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Time to air another mo'fo out...

Quote from: "Botsotso"
Whut has that BITCH Lee exactly done for hip hop? Played a hip hop track list thats prepared by the white dude behind her. She's done a lot more to promote Chingy, HHP and the likes. Hip hop is not a moral school or church, so don't non of u  clit lickin motherf***ers try to play a parentin role on me. I copped the new YMAG, and it's basically the same shit as the Hype, only difference is that the YMAG is better written, wit occa**ional pretentions by that ugly BITCH Lee at being intelligent. Rush u think u buddies cause she gave u a shout on the editorial. She's just being nice, and lookin for validation. So choke on a shit sandwiche and go to hell.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Cla** say hello to sdhula:

Quote from: "Sduhla"
As for Nthabi, I don't argue wit chicks!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Cla** say hello to sdhula:

Quote from: "Sduhla"
As for Nthabi, I don't argue wit chicks!

:lol:

This just sounds funny.

LaLindi

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lindiwe
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
This is like the black belt of stupidity OMFG

http://www.africasgateway.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10018&sid=05f490f4d67c537a376c77dddfa93a43

Hahaha, that was f***ing hilarious, hahaha what a adude... is he still on here? what happend to him lmgdao... hahahaha... :lol:  :cry:  :D  :cry:  :P
img]http://myspace-806.vo.llnwd.net/00704/60/89/704049806_l.jpg[/img]

www.myspace.com/zuluent

Visit ZULU ENT for the latest in fresh Hip Hop n RnB!!!!!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Cla** Say hello to Explicit:

Quote from: "explicit"
Ha ha Its evident a cheezy white boy, "Like yourself" has nothing to do but try discredit others! I pitty you and your pathetic attempt at trying to start something, I dont think I offended a spoilt brat like you, since you dont really fit in anywhere, I fit some how did offend someone then I send my apology, but not to Sensai_Tate you can keep running your mouth like a rich little f***ed up kid!

I think you missed the point! for the second time might I add! I spoke to reason, dome, zulu-boy, morale, saun pages, Donnie Brasco, episode, Batttlekat and Spaceman, Amazing enough they dont have a problem with the word "Nigga", so I dont think  you get the point maybe the solution is you dont belong here! Take a minute to think about it!

Explicit

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Dare we forget the cla**ic:

Quote from: "Explicit"
"...Think about we are all happy today. And as for equal, I think the balance has shifted beyond equal, in S.A you have B.E.E and lot of black impowerment projects. In the States a Rapper is allowed to say what he wants and still make Millions, In Europe an African footballer gets a Good Salary and is not selected or left ont because of his skin colour. In Africa I dont think there is a White president and the coutry is run by Africans, not that i have a problem with that. I honestly dont know what your point is any more unless you want slaver to be reversed and maybe that will make you happy?...."

Explicit

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "thornz"
.. maZimbabwean dzokerai kumusha mhani, kuda kupota pasi rese muchiba nyika dzevanhu!! :lol:

Hindava kuwanza muface.Wavhundutswa neyi?
I stay chiseled

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Talking about Insecurity. :? dumbest post :lol:

Quote from: "rhymetodie"
I am in fact tempted to upload a track i with these other "SICK" local mcz..don't know if i shud coz itz still a rough sctrach(sp)..Now am a lil scared tht ya all gonna judge it from a critics perspective an most people are "just too much" truth speakin...so ya all shud first promise me ya won't judge tha track on a critics perspective rather a fan perspective..Do i hve ya word???? :cry: .....Ghetto Rat would tell ya all how i get on Cyphas an battles :wink:

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I been seeing this ad on Channel O about some new show called "Mzansi Rides" hosted by DJ Ready D & Saskia...could this be AG's very own bi-sexual vixen on mainstream satallite TV?.. :?:  8O  :)  :D  :P  :twisted:

Me a presenter? Cum now Tate.... :roll:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Cla** say hello to One_Man_Army:

Quote from: "One_man_army"
Connect Share Build? Mara you gents are stupid, that line sounds like an Entity wanna bee! Some bring a phrase that you didnt not bite.

Why not define all theres words that "D_Planet" suggested and see if they fit.

Connect- Mena I agree we all connected the internet you know the bullshit. We all cool with this one

Share- Ya Share, Hate share "Hype mag is not doing anything for cape town" wine wine wine, You f***s is like toddlers. Share the fact that this sit should be called "Africashateway" cause if you not from cape town "WE Dont f***in  Like you"

Build- "Build?" What? You destroy more than you create! Every comment is bullshit that most you bitches type! Want examples? "AHHH who was dissing Skwatta and then started to butt kiss like groupies? Sensai Tate and Rob_CUM. Who kept discrediting xplicit and why he leave? Senai Tate, That confused journalist bullshit dont work with me bitch, so let me run into you at a show punk, I"ll f*** you up, Dont discredit my boy like that Mother f***er. So do something.

As for the designs "f***in Stupid" Wena Sensai tate! Grow bullz my nigga cause this game an't for kinders!

Strong Contender for "Dumbest Sh*t EVER posted".

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
jim carrey'son to his father:
"GROW UP DADDY,GROW UP"
True story :lol:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Thought this post belonged in this thread...

Ladies & gentlemen say hello to CASH. Most of you should already be familiar with his posts from his constant hi-jacking of otherwise positive threads but this one takes the cake & warrants a nomination into the "DUMBEST SH*T U EVER READ thread:

Quote from: "cash"
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
Just curious. How come you can afford all of this with an income of R100K a year?

not hating bro I'd like to understand.

look man! roughly i got 10grand a month i make! thats my basic budget! i also make a lil more on the side!
if i need gear HIPHOP JOINT hooks me up! they endorse the Pyramid! k swiss be f***in wit us too! im also a qualified sound engineer so i make a bit on that in my spare time! i sell my beats too! do a few gigs,but ones that pay well!

u tellin me u cant afford a bottle of Henny,new kicks every month or a lil ice? cmon man! i dont buy shit like jay z do but im cool! im gonna get there and so will u.

if u put ya mind to it, u can make and spend R10000 in one day and still have 10 grand tomorrow! its all about financial intelligence! ps. i read a lot of Kiyosaki(Rich Dad Poor Dad fame!!!!) and i analyse people like Richard Branson and Donald Trump, even Jay Z and Russell Simmons! my attitude is not " i cant afford it" its "how can i afford it"!!! then i hustle and get it!!!!
i hustle for things i got!
plus i keep my expenses on the low by buyin mostly in CASH!!!!!!! and building a**ets rather than liabilities!

.... its no wonder u confused when i talk about money! we are never taught about it! were just told that its the root of all evil! hence the negativity towards it ever being mentioned!

it is what it is!!!!
now back to the Vodka and Hennessey topic!!! :D
yo D, what labels/brands u messin wit man!!!???

This ladies and gentlemen is a guy who claims to have read & more importantly UNDERSTOOD Kiyosaki?
PLEASE
If you understood the literature you claim to have read you would realise what are true "a**ets".

A R1800 replica fake diamond chain is NOT an a**et.
An overpriced replica New York Yankees fitted cap is not an a**et;
Overpriced low end vodka?an a**et? I think not.
Depreciable clothes & shoes - a**ets? You guessed it ....NOT!

In fact these are EXACTLY the consumption patterns the literature preaches AGAINST.

That post, like much of your egotistical bragadoccio, is just dumb cash.

Be careful that while you can fool some of the people some of the time the majority of us on AG have been here a minute & actually understood the influences shaping your frame of reference. Please do not insult our intelligence by referencing things you have NO IDEA about just coz it sounds smart.

OVERSTAND the mental poison.

If you were humble enough maybe you would actually learn something from some of the great minds on this here site.