• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just how old is this Cash character?
How old does he think we are?
Has he ever even tasted Henessey?

This kid claims to make R100 000 a year? Go f*** yourself kid.
What kind of work do you do? Judging from your usual posts, you're obviously still very immature and stupid, now you insult our intelligence by expecting us to believe this shit. You're a funny motherf***er.

Tate already pointed out most of the stupidity that i noticed, but here's some more.

Endorsements dont work the way you think they do. You dont just rock up at a shop and they give you what you want. There is a budget involved and a timespan over which you get your goods. they are also usually only given to individuals that are well known. Who knows you except for a few cats around your square WHO LISTEN TO T-BO'S SHITTY SHOW and AG'ers who have to put up with your constant bullshit.This means that endorsing you wouldn't benefit HHJ in ANY WAY. They didn't get as big as they are by being idiot businessmen. They probably understand Kiyosaki.

K-swiss is a huge multinational, same applies to them.

There, I have made my weekly contribution to these forums.

P.S. You didn't have a real number one radio hit. The listeners on that show constitute less than 1% of the south African radio audience. Now go log in with your drama boy alias and try to start beef with me, but I'm just being real.

"I'm a whole lot bigger than I look on TV so physically, you niggers dont want it with me." - Chino XL

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Hahahahahaha! Whooowee! Its been my birthday all week! Ag is finally standing up against this bullshit.Big up pyro,the rest of ag will slowly reveal how stupid these fools are.i cud quote their stupid a**es all day.they need they own dumb thread!
Beating bitches since 1982.

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

What kind of work do you do? Judging from your usual posts, you're obviously still very immature and stupid, now you insult our intelligence by expecting us to believe this shit. You're a funny motherf***er.

Tate already pointed out most of the stupidity that i noticed, but here's some more.

Endorsements dont work the way you think they do. You dont just rock up at a shop and they give you what you want. There is a budget involved and a timespan over which you get your goods. they are also usually only given to individuals that are well known. Who knows you except for a few cats around your square WHO LISTEN TO T-BO'S SHITTY SHOW and AG'ers who have to put up with your constant bullshit.This means that endorsing you wouldn't benefit HHJ in ANY WAY. They didn't get as big as they are by being idiot businessmen. They probably understand Kiyosaki.

P.S. You didn't have a real number one radio hit. The listeners on that show constitute less than 1% of the south African radio audience. Now go log in with your drama boy alias and try to start beef with me, but I'm just being real.

"I'm a whole lot bigger than I look on TV so physically, you niggers dont want it with me." - Chino XL

PLS DONT a**UME MOTHERf***ER COZ U HAV JUST MADE AN a** OUT OF U & ME....DRAMA BOY IS ME.... MOTHERf***ER I AM HIP HOP...I LISTEN TO HIP HOP....I AM THE f***EN EAR TO THIS SHIT THT U CALL SA HIP HOP.... I DONT START BEEF I AM BEEF....SO U FINALLY HAD THE BALLS TO STAND FOR YO UNDERGROUND BELIEFS... I AM GLAD U THINK CASH & I R 1 PERSON COZ THT BOY IS WINNER...

SO I GUESS U ANOTHER HATER...OH WELL MAY THE CRACK BE WITH U, FROM NOW U WILL BE CRACKS BIGGEST DEALER YO HATE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO MORE CRACK LOVERS... DONT U UNDERSTAND THT BY HATING U WASTING ENERGY, U HAV ALREADY WASTED TIME BY WRITING THIS USELESS INFO COZ IT WONT BENEFIT U OR YO UNDERGROUND BUDDIES...INSTEAD U SPREADING THE LUV U DUMB PIECE OF SHIT.....I DONT HAV ANY BEEF WITH U OR ANYONE FOR THT MATTER BUT R U BLIND DONT U C THE FUTURE OF SA HIP HOP OR MAYBE U NAIVE... DO U REALLY THINK YO MENTALITY IS THE FUTURE... THERES TOO MANY OUT THERE JUST LIKE U... I FEEL SORRY 4 U f***S
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
At least drama boy wont have to be quoted to be on this prestigeous thread. he modestly put himself on.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mugabe"
At least drama boy wont have to be quoted to be on this prestigeous thread. he modestly put himself on.

ouch

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

AT LEAST THERES f*** ALL U CAN DO BOUT DRAMA BOY... SO LET Lil' DRAMA BOY BE COZ HE DONT GIVE A FLYING f*** BOUT A BUNCH OF UNDERGROUND HATERS....WRITE YO SHITTY LITTLE COMMENTS ON AG SPREAD THE LOVE...
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
E-Thugging at its best, and for the other poster saying that cash doesn't understand kiyoski is a bit negligent, I don't even know why I'm defending this cocky guy. So he spent R1800 on a replica fake chain and spends money on expensive beer, its cause the profession he's in expects him to do that, no one will take him seriously if he doesn't, to be a start one has to look and act as a star. Drama boy you need to let it go and be humble, 90% of your posts are worthless by attacking other ppl, say something constructive at times, I know in this case you got offended first but theres nothing to prove by sitting behind a pc acting like a thug

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
...and for the other poster saying that cash doesn't understand kiyoski is a bit negligent, I don't even know why I'm defending this cocky guy. So he spent R1800 on a replica fake chain and spends money on expensive beer, its cause the profession he's in expects him to do that, no one will take him seriously if he doesn't, to be a start one has to look and act as a star.

Glad to see this thread will grow itself with peeps VOLUNTEERING dumb s#it

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"

AT LEAST THERES f*** ALL U CAN DO BOUT DRAMA BOY... SO LET Lil' DRAMA BOY BE COZ HE DONT GIVE A FLYING f*** BOUT A BUNCH OF UNDERGROUND HATERS....WRITE YO SHITTY LITTLE COMMENTS ON AG SPREAD THE LOVE...

I'm really starting to belive ag should have an IQ test before people can join the site

That not good enough for ya?

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

I'm really starting to belive ag should have an IQ test before people can join the site

chuuurccch!!!

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
    Quote from: DRAMA BOY
    Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

[/list]

This is a haters mentality right there!!! Nothing positive.....u and most of u insecure, envious, misled etc AG hustlers???? hahahah( u make me laugh )....u the type thats content with living a mediocre lifestyle and the type that definately makes no profound difference in the world whether u alive or dead, but we need people like that( im gona hire u in the future ) hating on somebody for dreaming big is the same mentality that employees are made of.... claiming to be REAL? what the f*** do u know about being real??? There is a few smart cats on this site, some just got it twisted and then the rest is ur plain haters with PHDs! Black people generally dont like each other, we dont trust each other, and we definately dont like seeing somebody else better of then ourselves...the ones who r better of aint really doing much to help the next black man.....no matter what ur perseptions are about the next man...lets learn tolerance and do this sh!t.....! I mean, white people dont like each other but they tolerate each other like a motherfukcer all for the sake of the bigger community!!! How can u hate something thats all about prosperity? Some will always hate but its bcos they dont know better...real n!ggas will show love and pay respect where its due! The rest either dont give a sh!t or they just need to understand so they can get with the program!!! THE REALEST NIGGA ALIVE!!!
    m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

cash

• AG Veteran
      • REP: +9/-66
    • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
      • View Profile
    hahahahaa!!!!!!
    yall cats is hilarious! whys that dude mad that i make my paper and got endorsements!? :lol:  if that aint a hater then what the f*** is? he probably dont have no tracks on any top ten!

as for me being DRAMA BOY! 8O  :D  :D  cmon! dont let ur imagination get the best of u lil nigga!
    the thing about kiyosaki is - he dont say dont floss! he say use ur a**ets to generate income to buy the fly shit! i understand that! i aint got no debts! im clean! the fly shit dont hurt my bank accounts! its spare doe! :lol:

whether or not that dude believe me or not! its irrelevant! you gon see  the videos soon!!!! u gon see how we got those endorsements!!!!hahahhahahaha!!!!!! maybe u shud learn a few things! :lol:

get the f*** outta here!!!!!!!
    @cash_sog

Tonnes

• The Crafter
    • AG Elite Member
      • REP: +14/-20
    • Liquid Veteran
      • View Profile

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
    Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

cash

• AG Veteran
      • REP: +9/-66
    • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
      • View Profile
    Quote from: "MuseRaw"

WHAT??!!!!!
    and rob us of cla**ic buffoonery like threadstalker, king hintsa, pyrokinetix, sdudla, brick!...hahahhahahaha...... :D  :D  :D

what wud AG be without these cornerstones of intelligence!!!! :D
    @cash_sog

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
    • AG Moderator
    • AG Veteran
      • REP: +9/-10
    • No!!!!! Hoe!
      • View Profile
    Quote from: "cash"
    Quote from: "MuseRaw"

WHAT??!!!!!
    and rob us of buffoonery like  brick!...hahahhahahaha...... :D  :D  :D

what wud AG be without these cornerstones of intelligence!!!! :D

aye money brains,,,first spell mky name right and second I am smart

E = MCsquared!
    Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.