Bux Full Track featuring Parrisher and Supreme available for

milk · 88 · 15658

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Aiight big up Milky!
By the way, does anyone have any of the old Voice Of Soweto ish. I am particularly looking for the Amu vs Sticky battle. And Robo was ill back then.

Come on everybody lets raise money to buy MilkPops a nu Amp! I need to hear that local flava.

peace
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
hey shane record the shit and send the show of friday to me ok man sending you the vinyl soon check for it mos def´s new single and some other shit P.E ma**ive  :-o
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
just told bux cats is coming with P.E heads is the shit and all that and the brother said its not about hip hop from P.E its about hip hop across all the regions we gotta stop puttin music regions and  devisions each sector brings there own flavor so yeah big ups to hip hop cos thats out love and stop negativity within the art peace to heads across south africa ;-)
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

we need more hip hop from the eastern cape where the east london cats at? peace to bux,perrisher and supreme

Anonymous

we need more hip hop from the eastern cape where the east london cats at? peace to bux,perrisher and supreme   :-]

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
check for more ishh on africasgateway got a new track by 6th men will be posted on the site real soon hip hop ma**ive f*** regional devision
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

hey u punk stupid muthafukka, u don´t even the difference between real s**t
and the true thing, so cheq the wordz and cumpare with the mentality of he who writes then  u´ll see what um sayin is tru

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
man you dont f***ing make sense stop speaking in riddles and its only cowards that dont sign up.speak one of the 11 official languages when you come to the forums please man cos this message sucks
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

yeah don´t be dissing people just because u jealous.  Bux is a tight cat who deserves respect for at least offering something to the ma**es.  He got our back

Bux, don´t worry about that fool, he just jealous

- Just another Jozi Cat!

Anonymous

?????? why people allways have beef? respect to guys that do for self a big middle finger to guys that allways bitch    ;-)

Anonymous

nice track we need to hear more music coming from africa does bux have a site or something? :-W

Anonymous

Josh

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.mio.co.za
Hey all,

my first post to the boards here, this site is growing in leaps and bounds. I brought down the Bux track - lyrically impressive.

Quote:

05-02-2003 at 16:18, milkdaddy wrote:
Things are picking up in South Africa.  I think that there is a need for a site like this and for a magazine...In addition I´m currently setting up a shopping cart....In addition we also need to start working together. ...This site is based on the open source idea.  The more we share, the more we trade, the more we support each other, the more chances are that hip hop will grow and eventually become an industry where we can make a living off it.

Here here! To take it further, Africasgateway, ourselves (pcmusic.co.za) and punk.co.za are the only true online communities in SA IMHO. I can already see that your boards are going to grow big time, there is constructive chat and debate here. Beyond that, the guys behind have a vision that I really realte to.

Its awesome! Well done Milkdaddy!  :-D

Josh
http://www.pcmusic.co.za" TARGET="_blank">www.pcmusic.co.za
Make Your Own Noise!

[ This message was edited by: Josh on 02-03-2003 16:36 ]

milk

• AG Moderator
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-2
  • YEBO GOGO
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Thanks Josh

Your words are appreciated.  

big ups to pcmusic.co.za :-]  :-]  :-]  :-]

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
hey jus decided to hola bux just penned the lyrics to a new diss track to local radio show in p.e thats continueing to feed the ma**es with music they define as hip hop (ja rule,nelly,p-diddy etc) check for the track in the making something beautifull all i can say  :-]
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus