Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CHOP SHOP MC Battles

KONFAB · 5 · 1790

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
2nd round this Fri 02 Dec @ BLACK SHEEP... should be starting around 8pm -> learned the hard way at the 1st round not to rock up late lest you miss all the action... word has it BEN SHARPA will be up against KING DANIEL  8O  8O  8O if you in CTN you'll want to witness this one... 1.
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
have to be there then...! :D
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Who  is King Daniel and is he any good? and is there material where i can check him out on at?

I have never witnesed Ben on a Battle but It would be quite intresting to see how he battles, MCs with a huge vocal arnal are muderous in battle IF the crowd catches, but if the crowd don't catch they tend to a lose more than you avarage wake up in the morn and think of a million Puncline MCs
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
hehe... this is the kind of topic i enjoy breaking down:

the thing with ben sharpa is that while he might well come across as an eloquent fundi kinda cat on a track, he also knows how to play dirty... i've heard him freestyle about a girl's braid for a solid 15 minutes, seemingly complimenting her trendy look whilst simultaneously ridiculing and taking the piss out of her (for the more discerning ear)... he is extremely versatile and this is why i rate him the illest... though i haven't heard him dis a cat per se i'm very interested to hear what he's got to give...

king daniel on the other hand got that power of delivery... coupled with the coherence and wit in his rhymes it easily places him in ben sharpa's league... he's the lyrical miracle - mad syllables and energy...
 :roll:
wish i could be commentator for that shit

@briCK: king daniel is very much a stand alone kinda cat though he's got history with 5th flo and uncanny cessmen... he's the last cat on that royal remix joint tho i've heard him come off way way iller than he did there

still... my money's on ben sharpa

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i'll see if i can put up a snippets from each of the respective mcs' recorded tracks tomorrow