Africasgateway.com

Wealth

oxman · 7 · 2686

oxman

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Why is it that there are so many poor people in a country this Rich?
xman

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
im asking the same shit but there will allways be people who has more than the other plus these damn politicians are using there power to manipulate the people at the bottom
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
nice topic!

why?
because of apartheid/segregation
because of apartheid mentalities/self-hate: "Black man cannot run ish" / lack of confidence / lack of support
because so many foreign companies: Anglo-American
greed and nonpatriotism: Oppenheimers
and Laziness! : some people rather snatch your grandmo´s cash than WORK for they plate.

point is, man inherits the earth, but he still has to plough it toharvets anything. Some people scream we want land, but aint doing anyting with it when they got it!

damn, I can go fgor the whole day listing the reasons, but what we need are the solutions.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah man we gotta start doing for self f*** asking the u.n and shit for cash f*** em
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Anonymous

Quote:

i´m feelin that,listen to lebo mashile´s track ´style´, it´s got  the same concept and it´s got actual depth.
Fede
#neuron
26-07-2003 at 20:15, fahfee wrote:
nice topic!

why?
because of apartheid/segregation
because of apartheid mentalities/self-hate: "Black man cannot run ish" / lack of confidence / lack of support
because so many foreign companies: Anglo-American
greed and nonpatriotism: Oppenheimers
and Laziness! : some people rather snatch your grandmo´s cash than WORK for they plate.

point is, man inherits the earth, but he still has to plough it toharvets anything. Some people scream we want land, but aint doing anyting with it when they got it!

damn, I can go fgor the whole day listing the reasons, but what we need are the solutions.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
hey check my interview coming soon with Lebo the sista is real talented big ups her.Hey Lebo u really jinxed me hey that same shit that happened to you happened to me. :-D
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
land is a limited resource...therefore it will always generate income,
black people have no land so we cannot generate income...i belive instead of whining about things that can´t change overnight why not pickup a skill and use it to generate wealth...you can rap...sell you shit, you can make beats sell your shit.

if you study the US, you can generate wealth for yourself too, how many milionaires are there from minorites ..a lot they all have a skill they worked hard at..we in sa are in a similar position where..even tho we are the majority we still are the minority in wealth circles so instead of blaming things you can´t change on people you do not know..get a skill learn it and use it to generate cash or wealth...which are not the same thing mind you but that a whole different story all togeather...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.