Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Masta Ace vs Boogieman

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
my man- masta ace got murdered!

this is obviously what he's goin on about in the song dear diary...
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Quote from: "Msanii_XL"
...even if boogie man shit was written ACE was just terrible. freestyle shit is not for everyone

Yah matter of fact Ace himself describes "Freestyling" as:

"This ain't off the top of the head but it's still a freestyle, for those that don't know the real meaning"

- 'Freestyle' off 'Sittin' On Chrome' album

Do your research children! 8)

BUT THEN AGEEEEN! Mc Supernat said: "..if u aint bringin' it 4rom tha top, then u aint freestylin'// u spittin sumthin written, that u callin a free!"
-ON SWAY N TECH (FREESTYLING)

and yeh i heard bout this battle n i didnt believe ace got killed, but i guess seeing is believing now..

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo________

I finally get to see the video, hahahaha!!!!1 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
All i can say is i aint watching it again, i was so embarra**ed, felt like i was the one in the ring, my god!!, i know cats can't go off the dome but that was beyond lousy and aint nobody gon speak of the boogieman going off the top, bullshit!!!, those were well planned and well executed writtens.

Anyway, i'm off this thread with this piece from an old ace interview.

You also came at the Boogieman and you guys battled at Lyricist Lounge. Do you want to battle him again?

Ace: Nah, I think there is nothing for me to really gain. There was nothing for me to gain in that situation, I should have probably left it where it was at, he made the record I made the record that should have been the end of it. There was no motivation for me. I wasn’t excited about doing it. I really just felt like I was kinda roped into a situation where I had to do what I had to do whether I was prepared to do it or not. I had to step into that arena. The only thing I would have done different is to prepare differently. As much as I’m saying nah and all of that if I was ever in the club and he ever tried to call me out or say anything ridiculous on stage it would be instant. After that situation I vowed to never be unprepared again. That was right after I finished doing my album and other than the rhymes I wrote for the album their really wasn’t nothing else in my brain so I was going off the top and going off the top is one of those hit or miss type of things. It was miss night for me and he was spitting writtens so it worked out really well for him because he was spitting rhymes he had memorized.  

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Bottom line is Ace got bodied on tape by some Brand X no name & you Ace fans need to accept the video evidence for what it is.

[Chris Rock in Friday] "You got knocked the f*ck out![/Chris Rock in Friday]

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yeah yeah we get it tate....ace got murked but tha interview tek posted really says a lot too.i am sayin if ace was prepared its possible that he could have got murked but it wasnt gone be as embarasing as this turned out to be.n yeah ace freestyle sucked mann i cant even watch this again i am an ace stan n this really is embarasing
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
well, if u've seen him live and know how he rocks the crowd, then u dont worry about that "incident" ...  ;)
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Fellaz Fellaz most of us are Ace fans I was just callin a spade a spade.
Its like theres a HUGE Pink elephant in the room & aint no one sayin nothing.
Ace still rules but that footage is cla**ic.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
  [Chris Rock in Friday] "You got knocked the f*ck out![/Chris Rock in Friday]

Actually that was CHris TUCKER  :roll:
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile