Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

sniper gun found @ zuma trial

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
read this in the city press & started thinking- what the f*ck is going on in this country?

18/02/2006 19:49  - (SA)  
Rifle found near JZ court

S'THEMBISO MSOMI and JIMMY SEEPE

A FULLY loaded a**ault rifle was found in an abandoned vehicle with false number plates a few blocks away from the Johannesburg High Court on the first day of former deputy president Jacob Zuma's rape trial on Monday.

Police found an abandoned white VW Polo at about 6.30am as they combed the city streets as part of their security preparations for the high-profile case due to start about three hours later.

Inside the vehicle, police discovered a loaded, army-issue R - 4 a**ault rifle.

The discovery led to fears of an a**a**ination attempt with some saying Zuma or his 31-year-old accuser could have been targeted.

But Gauteng police spokesperson, Superintendent Mary Martins-Engelbrecht, said yesterday there was no evidence to suggest a link between the abandoned vehicle and the trial.

The discovery of the R-4 has added to the heightened security fears around the trial.

Last week, City Press reported that the security around the alleged rape victim had been tightened with more security personnel being a**igned to her and members of her family.

It has since emerged that her security has been a major headache for officials with a few members of the highly trained Presidential Protection Unit (PPU) allegedly refusing to guard her.

Their reasons apparently ranged from "not wanting to take sides" in what they believe is an ANC power struggle to a "fear" of being suspected if anything should happen to her.

how can zuma, a man we all know fought so gallantly for liberation, be inciting people by singing inflammatory songs & pissing on the freedom he sacrificed so much & others lost their lives for? :cry:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
she's brave. just my opinion.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

GIO VAHK

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/gio_vahk187/Kriminele_Pedigree.html
My God people!
Dont you watch movies?
The f***ing rifle and shit was planted by Zuma's people
Watch the movie called The Interpreter starring Nicole Kidman Then you'll understand...
very1 is entitled 2 my opinion
People=shit
GioVahk 4 Loreen
e=mcGio
http://www.geocities.com/gio_vahk187/Kriminele_Pedigree.html
www.facultyofhiphop.org.za

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Politics is a very dirty game. It is something that we all bitch about but never have the courage to stand up and vote for a different party. If we had to sit down and evluate the Political parties I'm sure we can find one that has our best intrests in mind, if not then do what I do, Spoil the vote to show you are not happy.

just a word of thought

Explicit

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "explicit"
Politics is a very dirty game. It is something that we all bitch about but never have the courage to stand up and vote for a different party. If we had to sit down and evluate the Political parties I'm sure we can find one that has our best intrests in mind, if not then do what I do, Spoil the vote to show you are not happy.

just a word of thought

Explicit

Then u tell  me who there is to vote for... It's a sad state of affairs when the only people u can vote for screw you over repeatedly. I don't vote.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Its Like I said politics is a dirty game and Im not a big fan of it

Explicit