kill all these german f***s I say.

bitch ALTRANATIONS
f*** em :twisted:  :evil:  :!:  :twisted:

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
^yo man you got your Geography mixed up. I typed russia not germs. you going to get me into trouble with all the good folk here haha

but seriously, African governments got to do something about this. few years ago, I read wu had a show there(moscow) that got bum-rushed by skinheads. Obviously things are not getting better. All that Communist Soldarity was a myth.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
There's a lot of confused folks crawling the earth out there, conditioned and trained to think in all types of strange and foolish ways, for many generations. It'll be hard to completely eradicate the phenomenon of this sort of racism, it's bred so deep into some people it's damn near genetic, and almost part of their culture. They been seeing and hearing the 'f*** blacks' attitude for the last couple of hundred years now, so its hard for them to accept the reverse. I think you'd be hard pressed to find a European country where shit is all sweet and this doesn't happen to some degree. It requires a hell of a paradigm shift in the way people think. I see it happening right here on 'The Dark Continent' which I call home. For example, several 'Bantu' tribes looked down on the San. 'Till 2day, when peeps are supposedly more educated and shit, and shouldn't think this way, i still see the arguments (and the fights that come with them) raging on like a bush fire. I wasn't raised to think like this, so as an objective and shocked observer, i'm able to see that it stems from a deep subconscious failiure to accept equality. They don't wanna 'down-grade' from superiority to equality, to put it one way. And of course, while subconsciously thinking all this from their 'superior' mind state, "there's no f***ing way that this Bushman can be right about us being equal, with that inferior thinking of his." This is part of my theory on racism.
See what i'm getting at? In the western world, this train of thought is also handed down the generations, often along with genes and slave-gained wealth (depending on which part of the globe's racism u r looking at) for generations. Try telling the rich, 'superior-minded' racist that u r equal, and that his slave-owning ancestors going back centuries were all wrong. You'll probably find urself screaming not long after that. Some may see the light, because since time immemorial, 'if everybody's doing it, there can't be anything wrong with it.' Well today, everybody's trying to be nice to each other, so 'lemme have a few black friends too and show that i'm also not racist'. I'm not stupid and i can spot one of these fakes pretty easily, their body language and shit they say without thinking often gives them away. Racism is a lot more alive than some think, if people would just open their eyes. Trying to live in a dream world where shit is too sweet can be harmful to ya health. Hence the article you posted, fahfee. The perps in the article were around when shit was 'sweet' in Russia. What changed? They got a bit more freedom of expression, and their true colours came out. Of course, as is always the case, this does not apply to all, only to some. Just have no illusions of how many they are. Denial is a motherf***er. Too many peeps walk around lying to themselves, cause the truth can be pretty ugly, especially when it's in the mirror.

P.S. Yeah, I know, I should've been a shrink. I get that all the time.  :wink:
Tha High Explocive

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Well, during the Communist era, students from all communist countries, regardless of skin color were welcomed but now that communism fell, things have gotten worst in Russia. The mafia controls shit, alcohol consumption is high and neo-nazis began to influence kids to hate immigrants.

Am I the only one who believe that Russia was better off as a Communist county????

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
well, while they accepted international guests (usually under a certain surveillance) they oppressed their own minorities trying to make on absolutely "equal" state ... u see all these countries splitting up nowadays

The mafia controls shit, alcohol consumption is high and neo-nazis began to influence kids to hate immigrants.

remember that fifty cents is like the main black "image" spread all through the media. so u got white nazis vs. black gangstas, which sounds like a perfect media set-up ...  this shit sucks ... nowadays with media manipulation you can show everything in a good or bad way and use one thing agains the other!

the media will always favorise a pulse-raising crime than a friendly smiling person providing solutions ... so a lot of us are trapped to believe that the whole world is evil. lets put russia on the axe of evil while we're at it. and let russians be germans ...

while sliding into globalisation, people try to belong to a certain side .... wheter this be a posse, a gang, a political group or religion ... will there ever be a point where we're equal?
at the same time all those brands (nike & co) promote individualism and everyone becomes a diva thinkin he's more special than the other (usually just based on material belongings).
the western world becomes a "ghetto of the mind" ... mediadriven and polluted with advertising, ruled by ringtones and lost in front of the many drawers they wanna stick u into.
that's the bitter taste of western "freedom".

i saw this movie not too long ago, about this tribe sudenly getting water pipes into their village. and in a weird way it broke up a whole part of the social balance. they ended up sticking to the oldskool way. the men would take their bucket and walk to the well again and everyone was happy again. see that's basically happening around the corner. and this tribe is free to live as they want. it's their own decision not to have the water brough into your home (a normality for us here on the board). perfect equality is an utopic idea just as communism or capitalism is ...  people all struggle for the cash at the end, and that's what's mainly behind nowadays
 politics or the direct cause of agression ....

it's way more important that those of us who have a brighter vision of things and just have a bit more cultural experiences .. that those stick together and exchange their cultural knowledge ....  we are all just groups of people going through experiences and hiphop should be a medium to focus on the good things, to warn u from the bad things and to connect with each other. the bigger our community gets the more our voice will be heard!

we're all here on this planet and have to live with each other ...  this means respecting other peoples habbits and views, but BOTH have to make compromises ... that's one point more than actual with those comic discussion. and people look too much in the past instead of finding solutions to cooperate in the future ...

i know the situation in SA has been quite different than anywhere else, but that is exactly why i think people down there have to think twice about their views about the rest of the world ... we're not the same "white f***ers" over here. you think it's a white/black thing? i've had more trouble with white people in CT than with any other race/culture/social status ...  but there is also a lot of younger kids that dont have the old mentality and still have a hard time to do these connections ...
plus most crimes are not race-driven and theres just as much black-on-black crime happening ...
some people in CT at some point told me "you're actually cool" ... well thanx for the prejudices all the times we met before :P
but it shows that none of the sides involved makes it easy for the other one ...  and this has to loosen up more ...

also something to think about is the excessive ammount of violence u find in SA. people stabbing each other with screwdrivers and shit ...  south africa is the place where u find the nastiest injuries. this is why doctors from all around the world are sent to SA for practice/training  before they are sent out on special mission in crisis areas, so that they get used to see nasty stuff!

time for an SA stop the violence movement ...!!!

the future is all about opening up your mind, sharing knowledge and information and most important of all: about communication!
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
while I acknowledge that there is deep, complex origin of this type of hateful behaviour and we can go on analysing,  all that I am saying is that these acts need to be condemned immediately at the highest level. As long as these atrocities are swept under the carpet more and more students are going to find themselves stranded and endangered. These africans went there to gain knowledge at the invitation of that government and the academic institutions but are now being hunted like animals. now if that aint a raw deal...
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
mos def! and that's what this thread is defenitely doin! sorry for goin deeper into some topics .... but its allways good to see factors around and how such problems are created.

i think the AG community stands 100% against such type of shit!

(norman, dont post anything now!)
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
aight. you'll made some good points there. you know got to look out for things like this. And yes, definitely not every one there thinks like that. I've met good peeps from there. One (from Siberia) told me they celebrate "the day of the south african gold miner"[sic].lol, wtf? I still think its just another excuse to drink vodka. :twisted:
beatz:

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Hey fish, I would agree with you almost, I'd say that like 90-95% percent of folks on the AG are all for peaceful co-existence but we've all been witness to instances of what might be seen as hate speech around these parts... but hey its the internet so peeps can say what they want.
Truthfully I can't think of one good reason why folks all co-existing peacefully would be a bad thing, but for clarity's sake, I know you not in agreement with the whole organised religion thing and thats cool, your choice concerning faith carries as much weight as my own and anybody elses, but I dont think being part of a sub-group within the notion of humanity is neccessarily a hindrance to equality. I maintain that mutual respect is essential, having one homogenised ma** of sameness in humanity i find frightfully boring, I truly enjoy learning about the lives and culture of those around about whose history I am unfamiliar, be it a religious faith structure or a philisophical stand-point and that can be contentious and against the grain, in fact thats generally more interesting, but a certain modicum of sensitivity and respect is the core.
We have no place to judge another persons belief structure or esoteric leanings as we are corporeal beings with no direct impact on the notion of that "other" that is a beyond the human experience of life.
We'll all find out when we die what there is out there, and sharing the culture or ideas that allow us to live as good people (hopefully) can only build towards further understanding and respect.
So like or dislike is personal and that is great but if we all are sensitive to the social and cultural mores of our neighbours, we give and take and find that compromise that allows all our personal space, cause we got to learn to share... equally, the problem is everybody's got their own defintion of whats equal.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.