guilty
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 14, 2006, 11:10:13 AM

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
know all about one being said to be innocent until proven otherwise, but i'd like to gauge public opinion about his alleged rape...
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I think Zuma Hit that and not rape
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "deePea"
I think Zuma Hit that and not rape

that's what he claims...

feel sorry for the poor honey, they going into her entire sexual history now! hope i don't feature too prominantly cos like chuck norris- i've spread my seed far & wide :lol:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
all those people toyi-toying outside the court house...did they put in compa**ionate leave or sick leave?

king daniel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/danielinfluence
it's the x-factor
ask anybody if the xhosa regime would allow a zulu in their midst
not a chance..so they maker up shit whenever they feel threatened of their seat of power
when friends are dark days are few

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
now I aint no expert on your point of view King Daniel but hey I don't think the tribalist view is gonna help anybody in this view, isn't Mlambo-Ncguka, Zulu as well anyway.
Looking at Zuma's carreer, no doubt cat is one of the most charismatic politicians we got in this country but his diplomacy and performance history has left alot to be desired, he is very good at the broad strokes of mobilising people but the finer point os politics have always seemed to elude him. Now I'm not sure whether he did the rape or not but the case came at a hell of an opportune time for the government, and alot of the argument is that it has to be a setup cos what sort of a f***in idiot does something like that when he knows his position and freedom are resting above the precipice. Thing is, through the course of the Shaik trial where his involvement was confirmed, he pretty much confirmed that he is an idiot, by his own admission cos he allowed someone else to run roughshod with his name and how his signature ended up on documents where they shouldn't have been, which is why he's even going on trial for graft.
So, since he himself has called himself, in a court of law, that he is a simple man, who is bewildered by the vagaries of how the law applies to him and his friends, the possibilty that he did do it goes up. This could even be the great smoke screen which obscures his graft trial and makes it disappear.
Personally I don't know if he did it, but whether he did or not, I seriously doubt he's gonna go down for it, the accuser is gonna get her life destroyed and he will probly be in the running for the presidency, cos I doubt he's gona go down for the graft either.
I hope he doesn't become our president cos I could neevr be comfy with a guy who admits that he sucks with handling money as the ultimate manager of our tax money, man the guy just comes across stupid.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
The chick is not making sense now her story is not geling anymore, like i said Zuma Hit that and the chick was not raped someone wants to be the deputy president of the ANC and will do anything to achieve that...
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
syntactic: mlambo is zulu, but ngcuka is a xhosa surname and many zulus believe that she is more xhosa than zulu.

if zuma raped the woman - he deserves to spend time in jail and an evaluation of his mental state. whoelse in the midst of the shit storm brewing around them would go and rape a woman - one who is an HIV / AIDS activist and is of a positive status to make things worse? i think the man is tainted and there is no amount of conspiracy notions can argue with that. it's not about xhosas not wanting zulus in power - far from it. it's about an arrogant fool who thinks it's his time to shine. if for nothing else dude should be punished for stupidity, and i agree with syntactic on this one - i don't want him as my president.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Witness in silence"
all those people toyi-toying outside the court house...did they put in compa**ionate leave or sick leave?

hahaha... ppl have lost the plot.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
All this shyte just pisses me off really...freakin politicians feature in tabloids more than drugged out celebrities. Rape? Fraud? Simpletons? WTF????
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
One thing that amazes me which further deepens my thought about Zuma's dumbness is How on earth do u sleep with an HIV+ women and not use a comdom? Just doesn't make sense. Unless if Zuma has access to the cure or has been having AIDS all along I would understand. Hence we know now that Zuma has a 50% chance of being HIV+

I believe Zuma has AIDS dwags.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.