Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

X Men 3: The Last Stand

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
:x  No way man, Ving can act but he old now, shit Bishop is a muscular soldier/policeofficer, i'm thinkin much younger... Morris CHestnut maybe..... possibly even that cat from CSI, Gary Dourdan? Even Adibese would work just get them some locks and its on.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

P.S.briCK can you see why I put this topic in the GEEK section?

P.P.S. Is that Klingon Dictionary the official Patrick Stewart Endorsed Oxford version or is it some BS abridged Websters version without the sub-dialects?

DaHjaj quv vo'DaH

*sigh* sadly now I do

8O  i didn't know there was a Patrick Stewart Endorsed Oxford version

*heads to google*

the one i have is just some BS abridged version!

I aint even know there were sub dialects
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
firstly,,, please tell me you are all joking about this klingon dictionary.

secondly,, i saw x-men last night,,, and thanks to tate,,, i even caught the last scene after the credits (although i felt like such a nerd sitting there on my own while the staff were trying to clear up all the popcorn).

i thought it was ok. I'm not such an extreme x-men fan as some of you, but the main weakness has got to be wolverine, as syn pointed out,,, he was never a mr. nice guy,,, and could never heal that quick either.

however, there's no point getting hot under the collar about a film adaptation of a cult comic,,, it is hollywood after all. i thought it was quite entertaining,,, although as apocalyptic wars go, 'mutants vs humans' fizzled out a bit too easily for my liking.

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
oh so xaviers not dead... didnt see the end end

i was so excited when the 1st movie came out... god, how can an obsession i developed for fictious characters when i was 13 carry over to me at 24...
its way weird... at least i didnt carry my archie and veronica obsession over...

yeah Tate, they cant make it complicated in 1 1/2 hours. its impossible.
i hope they bring out a tv series.
i wish they'd bring back the cartoon series!! that's how i first got to love the characters ...and dream of becoming Rogue....:)

i hope they can introduce more characters in the next one

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
:x  No way man, Ving can act but he old now, shit Bishop is a muscular soldier/policeofficer, i'm thinkin much younger... Morris CHestnut maybe..... possibly even that cat from CSI, Gary Dourdan? Even Adibese would work just get them some locks and its on.

Close but no cigAR syn there's only two mahf***az I'd consider

Kieth hamilton

and Michael jai white (i really liked him in exit wounds)

That not good enough for ya?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
No doubt the one who played Spawn but I m tired of there only being like 4 black actors landing ALL the major roles of colour. RE:Halle Berry gets to lay BOTH Storn AND Catwoman, Morris Chestnut = Every black movie about Middleaged heartthrobs. We need some new undiscovered talent...

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
yo, the movie was ill. u geeks needta quit bitching.to be honest, i was never really a fan of conventional comics like x-men n spiderman but i did watch the cartoon n collect the cards(you know the ones the fat white kid had n everybody jacked everytime he came thru wit new ones) which was fun when i was as laitie.

im more of your satanic/conspiracy comic fan and i liked the dr doom comics where he walks around looking for the fake/real doom n some crazy malfunct cyborg is tryin to kill him while he controls the world.n its not cos i like mf, its cos the shit is hot

my biggest downfall was phoenix, she looked like a crackwhore but she was a freak bitch witch i loved.wat pissed me off most was that she wud look at a motherf***er and everything around him turned to dust including himself.i thought that was lame, made the story boring as hell.

thats my two cents 8)
XO.WITHTANK.COM

DarkBlood

My bad Deac....you're absolutely right. I mixed up the names (all that alcohol from new years must still be in the system). I bow down to your superior and precise knowledge. :wink:

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
ok peeps can someone tell some of us who didnt know that the movie had extra scenes after the credits, wat actual goes down...