TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: munetsi
yo zubz.1st mistake-IT'S NOT ABOUT U.if u an artist and u don't want to communicate to your audience(us) then get on the hamlet spaceship and write soliloquy.don't front 'if i don't like it i don't like it don't mean that i'm hatin it'.as far as the 'now' thing i know you since HARDCORE back here in Zim when u was singin gospel music.so don't front on me bout sellin out money.then again u do admit u dig certain producers.i'm sayin, we reached a certain age where we gotta make cla**ics and live of em,hail we aint no van gogh's.wise men are supposed to leave legacies for they progeny.i'm a fan of hiphop, it's why i got your albums in the first place.appreciate that.i'm sayin.i want african hiphop to be as marketable as american hiphop.yes!charisma sells characters.otherwise there would be no bob,pac eminem(shall i go on?).don't look for excuses for stagnation.use it as a challenge.i'm mad at y'all.with 5% the resources you have we tryin da best we can here.don't take your blessings for granted cous.they won't always be there.i love hiphop you can't force me to find taste in the tasteless.i live,eat,sleep,dream this.so when y'all put it out i better like how it smells.i'm a fan man.look at where all the keep it real cats is at.common still there cuz he growin with the music,so is outcast.

history teaches that men learns nothing from it...

and the dog will return to its vomit...

don't get it twisted it's all love.otherwise i would shut up and keep stuff to myself.hiphop raised me money, i see cats as fam.i WANT THE BEST FOR FAM.not saying i know what's bets for u.i'm just saying, n'a m saying? :wink:
Interesting how this thread turned out..what would be even more interesting as a spinoff idea would be a battle btwn Zubz & Munetsi.. :idea:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:50:27 AM by TATEguru. »

authentic

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
zubbz :oops:  vs munetsi :twisted:  .........well,i dont think zubbz would take tha challenge but i know munetsi would make duke,i know what i am talkin bout ,trust mie on dat one  :lol:
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
zubbz :oops:  vs munetsi :twisted:  .........well,i dont think zubbz would take tha challenge but i know munetsi would murk duke,i know what i am talkin bout ,trust mie on dat one  :lol:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Yeah that'd be some 3rd Chimurenga type isht!

Zubz vs Munetsi battle for the undisputed Crown of King of H-Town...Advertised on PowerFM syndicating to YFm's Harambe advertised in bright bold print in the Mail & Guardian & The Herald..

Sensai Tate aka Devil's Advocate :twisted:

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
what?13th letter vs last letta.somehow the grease on my threads tells u who's betta.or drastik can send us same beat and we rock it to see who nicer.i'm cute when it comes to be nice.logically tight like a bear hug.just the thought o this got my adrenaline like a fire hose.cool down money.i'm on fire......
Chosen

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
ya dont know how much i would love to hear something like dat money,n i was talkin to munetsi yesterday n he is juss looking for some lace where he can juss come thru at n ecord his whole project so if anyone ofya dudes wouldnt mind giving us some beats,i cant say we would be able to pay you this much or whateva amount but if the projects work out correctly we can work something out .. so ifya got some beats hollas at mie n i will talk to munetsi
one
n zubbz mann up n take this challnge thunny

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
The force has a dark side too... :twisted:

Not really evil the way I see it.
I am probably the biggest Zubz fan on this site (Zubz been ripping MC's apart since 206 days RE: Listeners Digest) + I have the Utmost respect for Munetsi (been ripping MCs apart in Zim as long as I've known him RE: Book Cafe on 5 Ave Harare).

Nice marketing for Munetsi's upcoming solo + Zubz's Sophmore soon..

Both artists are NICE with it & old/wise enough to know well enough to make for a real clean battle which would spawn some creative winds which is what has been missing on AG lately (bar: Landmynz Mixtape). Cats is always complaining that AG & African hip hop in general is boring..this is exactly whats needed...

Lets do it "For hip hop..."

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
I can lace y'all wit something if its going down.F*ck wit mugabe!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, that would spice things up around here for sure.

I'm all for it,, but something tells me cats is too industry for that type of thing,... hope i'm wrong :wink:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
*A crowd begins to gather on the dusty street...wondering what all the commotion is all about..just like when that theif that took the old lady's purse got caught...

the lesser known "underdog" emcee has courageously stepped up to the challenge like he got something to prove...to lay his stake in the game..."just to get a rep"...

will the legendary heavyweight actually respond?...
his fans led by the unofficial president of his fan club (moi)! are urging him on in anticipation..

the stir is arising...Are we actually gonna see something?...*

Awww fuggit! uSyn has always been more descriptive than I am but you get the picture!

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Interestin thread. It somehow doesn't suprise me that Zubz was a gospel dude. But what I want to know was he not a duet wit Fungayi, editor of Hype?

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
Quote from: "Sduhla"
Interestin thread. It somehow doesn't suprise me that Zubz was a gospel dude. But what I want to know was he not a duet wit Fungayi, editor of Hype?

hehe...

mmmm ... this will turn nasty...

Zugayi choir...

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Please don't turn this into the offcial diss Zubz thread.
Its not about that. Please show some respect here & not bring your beefs/ personal prejudices here we're trynna get something positive going here.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah, for real. got mad respect for Zubz,,, definitely one artist that doesn't need to be trashed on AG.