• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "bashin"
somebody delete this ufcken thread

do you have a real legitimate reason for your request?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Ta-Piwe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mavoc"
in the end you battle for honour and respect from your peers!

I started to walk around starting ciphers on every corner that had heads congregated congested. Cipher activeness taught me.
1.You battle, what's whack.
2.Battle cats a soldiers fighting off all negativity, 8mile is entertaining to new comers.
3.Battles between a whack cat and a tight cat can degrade a battle till it's not entertaining, so save the honor when you can see whack cat fronting, beat him with tracks and not attention. Cause it’s like a genius arguing with a fool.
4.Through personal encounters I saw that when cats want you knocked off and they can't, they constantly bring other cats to battle you, mcees hara** you, cause someone sent them out like demons to get you.
5.You only as tight as your last freestyle, every freestyle has its moments, you kill shit in the morning you comatose in the evening, shit changes like P.E. weather and no one will accept your excuse, when you lose a battle.
6.You can't prepare for freestyle so you can't prepare for a battle, going to a cipher conjuring battle rhymes and you see freestyle when you “premeditated” or wrote down punch-lines the week before.
7.I believe that the way to know who's tighter than who. You give them a tight beat a good concept and studio time, if they both tight we've got a cla**ic track, if one shines a crown comes out, if one fades the other we know who’s tighter, more quick on his toes when concerntrating and who is more committed to the music they make, If they both whack the tracks whack the battle also would’ve been whack.
8.   Get respect by giving respect hip hop is a life not just word and a beat.

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
You know what!
Forget this thread.We're gonna end up going round in circles over some dumba** ish!
Let's just lay the whole damn thing to rest!!!!!
IT OVER NOW!!!
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

Ta-Piwe

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

rhymetodie

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
We all know ya all want attention__Why would Zubz battle Munetsi in th a1st place__Don't give me tht skillz excuse coz it's bullshit ya jst wanna shine on his shine..If you wanna battle lettaz battle tha letta thts similar to Rakim...Rhyme2die an i'll slash ya throat lyrically!!!__Zubz is an artist jst be gr8full he logz on AG n treat him with resepct tht he deserves....

Now if you wanna beef act like a canirvo(sp)
u]"Nas is lyin when he says hip hop is dead, he's jst gettin old"[/u]
" Jay-Z is president so he's album is for russell simmons and LA Reid"

Now who do you listen to?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
WOW is this what this thread has degenerated to? I guess I must lock the thread now since a lot of people are missing the point..

Hip Hop used to be fun before it was popular..now no more...

rhymetodie

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Thts what happens when you put a celebz name on a battle with a forumite__People are alwayz gonna miss tha point..Bt it's coo you decided to lock tha thread..I'd suggest deletin it Bt i guess lockin it is also fine.
u]"Nas is lyin when he says hip hop is dead, he's jst gettin old"[/u]
" Jay-Z is president so he's album is for russell simmons and LA Reid"

Now who do you listen to?

prolyfik

• View Profile
Damn this thread `s been hot but i think Munetsi vs Zubz gon be one hell of a battle if it ever happens  :lol:  :lol:  Coz Munetsi been rippin the battlefield at the Book Cafe and Zubz a reknowned battle king eish.......
quot;To take one's 'X' is to take on a certain mystery, a certain possibility of power in the eyes of one's peers and one's enemies ... " Malcolm X

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
y'all understood the purpose of this thread?you are such hip hoppers.anxious for beef.trust me i been on this.

'when i react there aint no army that can strike back...'
Chosen

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "rhymetodie"
Thts what happens when you put a celebz name on a battle with a forumite__People are alwayz gonna miss tha point..Bt it's coo you decided to lock tha thread..I'd suggest deletin it Bt i guess lockin it is also fine.

I guess am in Hollywood ha, How many celebs have I met here?..Nyambz, Drastic,D planet, Trusenz, becoming Phil....can y'all hook up autographs? :P  :P

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
First of all f*** u Tate and Nyambz, and all u self -aggrandisin pricks who think u got monopoly on the 'hip hop culture'. Tate u can teach ur middle cla** white buddies from Rhodes abt wut hip hop is, not me chump, this shit is ma life. And Nyambz u a talented producer, but that don't make u no authority on nothin, matter of fact both u and Tate have the same gospel attitude that Zubz has, and perhaps thats why u defendin him. As for Nthabi, I don't argue wit chicks! Zubz can speak English wit a twang of a British colonial subject, that don't make him a nice lyricist. As for the battlin thing, dude has been murked in every battle that I've witnessed. Dethkowd punked him only last year, he couldn't respond to Snaz at Horror Cafe in 2004, Cone from 3WR made a bitch out of him at Song Writters Club in 04. Now those gentleman are lyricists! When his buddy Fungayi invited him to a Hype organised battle last year, he bitched out, and admitted that he couldn't freestyle. Dont take ma word for it verify all of this, and read the Hype that had the battle article on it. U 'Moderators' are no different from Hype or Yfm, u always eager to silence different voices, and hegemonise ur group therapy views as absolutes. Now I agree wit Dplanet, it's not mendatory for every mc to battle, but then people should not claim that they are the illest battle emcees either.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Hmm...

Quote from: "Sduhla"
When his buddy Fungayi invited him to a Hype organised battle last year, he bitched out, and admitted that he couldn't freestyle. Dont take ma word for it...

Is that part about Zubz sayin he can't freestyle tru? I neva knew this, coz i neva hurrd him free b4.  :?
Interesting...

Zubz can speak English wit a twang of a British colonial subject, that don't make him a nice lyricist.

I'm a**uming u meant "...with a twang of a British colonial accent ...", coz otherwise it don't make sense 2 me. Not that it maters much though.
Maybe our definitions of what's an ill lyricist differ, coz I don't see where u comin from sayin he's not a lyricist. Maybe not a freestyler [emphasis on the word maybe], but still an ill lyricist nonetheless. Try and deny that, and i'll have to write you off as a plain old hater...

As for the battlin thing, dude has been murked in every battle that I've witnessed. Dethkowd punked him only last year, he couldn't respond to Snaz at Horror Cafe in 2004, Cone from 3WR made a bitch out of him at Song Writters Club in 04. Now those gentleman are lyricists!

Happens to the best of 'em, u shud know this by now.
You can't win 'em all.

U 'Moderators' are no different from Hype or Yfm, u always eager to silence different voices, and hegemonise ur group therapy views as absolutes.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Yeah, there are certain 'factions' here that can be a bit biased at times. But then again, most ppl are biased in some way or other, so f*** it, i give up. I'll just try n be as objective as possible myself. It's human nature, don't let it bother you, jus do like i do.

Now I agree wit Dplanet, it's not mendatory for every mc to battle, but then people should not claim that they are the illest battle emcees either.

Well said, both quoter and quotee.

And I still think any kinda battle btwn Zubz and Munetsi, wether freestyle or written or whatever, would be much appreciated by the headz.
Tha High Explocive

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Meanwhile Zubs actin pussy, peep Vaal Tech emceez flowflushin on a regular launch brake.a video to chersih as the sickest off the top drop science. Featuring Na187,Sub,Superseed,Dismental and 12gage. Tell me this aint hot-
senzo.m@webmail.co.za

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h301/187a**asin/?action=view&current=540ecd62.flv

Thema-rulez

• View Profile
Tha lst leta seems to be chickening out :oops: