Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cpt emceez

infamoushiphopsta

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
soe!soe! Sduhla ma se p@%$!!
hare your knowledge, its a way to achieve immortality!!!

"Dont raise your voice,improve your arguement!!" Desmond Tutu

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
[As for the 'clever' Ben Sharpa who sleeps with 14 year olds, and shits himself when he is drunk]
 8O  8O   tell about it.. i've never heard bout this :?:  :?:  :?: [/quote]

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahaha,,, don't believe everything you read on the internet ;)

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Now now peepls, lets let lil Sduhla breathe... he/she cant help they dont know no better... while your vocab is impressive... so is your ignorance... for your information Dplanet is in fact anything but liberal... damn conservative bastard, and he isnt from the suburbs, he lives in a big fancy penthouse in the CBD.. damn you gotta see it playa, wall to wall bling, and a constant stream of ho's traipsin in and out 24/7..(by the way Dp.. dont be shortchangin my bitches again.. don't make me hav to choke you bitch)
Now I'm sure we're all sorry that in playing down the role of Pac and Biggie in his perception of hip hop, Dp has insulted the very fibre of your being...seeing as you are the fount of truth in perception of this global movement... in fact I would go as far as saying you are a movement (bowel) yourself.
But not all of us are as enraptured by the presence of a Frank White or Pac poster to the point of tumescense and premature ejaculation, like you seem to be. Me personally I'm a fan off both but I also respect the opinion of one of my favourite clients (Dp,  got Loretta comin round to you at 10 2moro like usual.. remember pay the bitch right this time)... I digress.
You seem very angry, and I'm sure you feel this is the way to go as you evidently fancy yoself as a bit of a revolutionary.. but the path to revolution is open to those who take action and posting vitriol (yeah, I got some big words too) isn't really action, its more.... sitting on your a** and coming off as a joke... the fact is that the vast MINORITY of South African youth really identify with Pac and Biggie... seeing as the hip hop audience in this country is historically tiny and only recently has shown any significant growth.
Your post also seems to purport that ONLY Pac and Biggie ever spoke on disenfranchised black folk and told those "ghetto stories" which get your heart all atwitter... though I wonder if your upbringing was really SO "straight from the streets". I'd say that both KRS and Public Enemy, which I know DP is a rabid (quite disturbingly, in fact) fan of both did and continue to do more for these disenfranchised black peepl.
And the fact that you would vaunt some1 who never set foot in this country over people from YOUR own country who are trying to make something of themselves and trying to make something of South African hip hop says a whole bunch about you.
liking Pac and Biggie alot is no crime, and neither is disliking them.. so why don't you go find some more small children to bedazzle with your all knowing, all seeing perfect knowledge of hip hop, cos amongst us grown folk.. your slip is showing.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
hahaha,,, don't believe everything you read on the internet

:!: :D  :D  i knew the the sudla cat  is speading rumours..please dont spread rumours ,spread love like rumours. :!:  :!:kid watch the mouth.watch it. :!:  B.sharpa will megabyte your head off if he hears bout this. :evil:

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
8O  8O  8O
Wow!
Imagine what would happen if we could gather every person who has posted in this thread into one room! (except me, i'm innocent this time!)
Hehehe...
And with a weapon of their choice!

Aint nuffin like the feelin of high blood pressure, eh?  :D
Unparalleled high.  :wink:
Tha High Explocive

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
This has become my fav AG post of all time!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

king daniel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/danielinfluence
jah bless the jobless
when friends are dark days are few

Ta-Piwe

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
late for the bus hustling for a ticket.!?!