Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Underground Hip Hop

deePea · 18 · 4139

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So yeah everybody wants to make money right.

So does this mean that so called "underground" cats pray to be commercial??
and if so why are they not breaking throu?
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

RapScalLyon

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The Art vs Commercel definition from DPlanet is what I always go with. It's got nothing to do with dopeness. However, with our never-ending desire to be on the pulse/cutting edge and privvy to something special/unique, we sometime get that twisted and think that if it's commercial it's wacker than the undaground ish.Not always true.That producer dude from Aftermath shows us that.  

Free Pop
ree Claire

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
i've got one question - what's the point?we could spend the rest of our lives(literally) trying to box and define the underground and commercial,but how will it help? let's say we all come to some agreement about the distinction between the undergound and the commercial, where to from there?will it serve as a basis for something greater or is it jus so we kno whether Mc A is underground/commercial.because if it's about the latter then i don't c y this conversation is even happening,so far i've done alright without having to know the difference and i'm sure most of you have too.so, someone please enlighten men on the cause...

note:i'm not disputing the relevance/importance of this argument. i'd jis like to know why we're having it.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com