Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Imposter

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  i'm totally annoyed, can someone block u ta-piwe from logging on or sumthing. this guy is on every post with the DID U EVA KNOW URSELF bullshit....moderater, anyone HELP!!!  this guy is really annoying
 am hell behold!

Ta-Piwe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i fisrt joined in 2003 than again in 2004, resources are limited, so i can't be considered a Guppie or even a Hustler since i've been changing my accounts. like i have my stripes in Hiphop I want my creds here, and i should say the site has really changed, props and a sceptic look at it. just cause i wanted what i wanted i should get off, you don't even love your home you should get off, this is a site for hip hop right. take the point like a heroine injection

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
i agree, f*ck this nigga- censor/ sanction/ block him  :x  :evil:  :evil:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
wat creds, street credibility has done major damage to your brain...this is an informative site if u haven't noticed...wether u joined in 1994 rite afta the elections i don't think we give a f***..ur just polluting posts with ur hogwash... guppie, regular, extremist, elite member, etc. i don't think thats gonna pay ur bills at the end of the month, so stop posting shit and f***ing up pplz interesting threads to get somewhere...

wat the f*** are u talkin about when u say i don't love my home? where do u get of telling me tht i don't know anything abt hhp, i'm registerd in the same site as u Mr hhp Guru isn't tht knowledge enuff
now please post something readable... or something wit abit of interest  u r embarissing my beloved EAST CAPE

MODERATORS PLZ SANCTION THIS BASTARD FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!
 am hell behold!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i don't know,,, i don't believe in silencing people, even if i disagree with what they say. the only time i delete threads is when someone is just randomly spamming the forum with marketing crap.

gratuitous posting of nonsense is a bit annoying, but easy to ignore if you aren't feeling it.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo D, i feel wat ur saying bt if u check out each and every forum from yestaday 'n today Ta-Piwe is on it posting bullshit of course..

humans can only tolerate things up to a certain level bt afta tht shit does really hit the fan
 am hell behold!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, but i'm sure he will get bored with that cryptic stuff that everyone hates and find that engaging with others is more rewarding.

let's see what happens... ;)

Ta-Piwe

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
faceless faces hiding through avatar
making hiphop be a opera

I try to learn life
like a baby first steps before it talks
if not i'd have my shoes on,
and then put on my socks

D.planet

Thanks forgiving chance to the sumtimes misunderstood, try explaining as a lifestyle to your parents, you end up saying f*** everyone "I'M NOT CRAZY"

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
?????
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yeh i know Mugabe his shit is hard to andastand...i gv up let him post his bull maybe by May he would bcum an AG ancestor dead 'n buried and not missed by alot of us
 am hell behold!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Ta-Piwe"
I suck dick!

This shit needs urgent attention!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Ta-Piwe

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
That's one of the wonders of internet it don't depress me, my life goes beyond but i still love the site