Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

WHERE'S MIZCHIF?

Thornz · 18 · 5067

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
was just chillin' on my pc n i stumbled upon his photo on another site.. man, had almost 4goten this bruther existed..i mean, i havent heard anything from dude (not even underground) in like 2 3 years or so but last tym i heard he collaboed wid writer's block or sumn.. WHAT HAPPENED 2 THIS CAT MAN!

brutha was fresh tho

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
he up to some mischief
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i have bumped into him a couple of times on long street (CPT) recently. he seems to be just chilling for now,,, but i'm sure he has music projects up his sleeve.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
ye..lets hope he he... i mean its crazy how we keep losin talent (2 death) this millenium.. I mean King, Uman, TK so i just thinkin why cant we appreciate our artists mo wen they stil breathin..u know?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hehe,, talk about mad coincidences,,, Mizchief just called me now. weird!

anyway, he is alive and well, and coming with some new shit soon. i'll keep everyone posted.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
speaking of dope Zim MCs there was this cat from Zim his name was Nemesis, nigga came outta NOWHERE went on Y-FM and displayed what was truley an amazing skill on the MIC dude just blacked out on his freestyle that I considered stopping rap, coz i felt look if theres cats THIS dope off the top i might just be out of my depth...any y'all Zim cats know nigga?

PS not Skwatta Nemesis, i was SOOOOOOOOOO disaapointed one time i heard that Nemesis was peromin at Le i sharpened my skill coz NO nice MC goes untested...BUT NO its was SK Nemsis and his wach raps!

To make this reply relevant I Mizchief hung with the dude.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
i heard hes working on some buzz moshinz project.cant wair to hear some street shit outta him again.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Check out the new hype :evil:  :wink: He's interviwed. new project in the pipeline. self-produced. back in CT. talks about THAT track as well. ja the kwaito track with mavusana - summertime.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah that kwaito shit dont last long.im lookin for that fashionable joint of his
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Guy I know who aint no big hip hop fan gots a band but was lookin for an mc cos they wanted to explore the ground Roots is done, cos he recently got into the Roots back catalog and then all of a sudden a month ago he comes to me talkin about the mc he found. i asks him who this cat is and his exact words, "This other rapper.. uhmm his names Mischief, a friend of mine said he's quite good... "
SO yeah it seems Mizchif's got himself a live backing band and is gonna do that thing now.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Saw him down at rondebosoch with wifey by the apartments next to pick and pay, he probably cribbing that side, hope this new isht will bang, that kwaito stunt was a lesson to all these cats, skwatta neva learn haha  :lol: .

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
Gat his new album-supernatural(my return)  and headquaters(his crew) album.dopeness,i was tempted to up this headquarters joint ft Ben sharpa but dont know if im allowed..

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
supernatural was done around 2002... not that new anymore. But mizchief f***ed that one up...there were some killer tracks on there most notably 'wonderful' world by my man 37mph. But no mastering was done.

anyone up in JHB know what 37mph is up to? n how to link?

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
:D ha ha ha :lol:  my bad, i havent been following this cat..but some joints on supernatural are nice .. but no doubt headquarters 's album is dope...

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Povertyproperty"
Gat his new album-supernatural(my return)  and headquaters(his crew) album.dopeness,i was tempted to up this headquarters joint ft Ben sharpa but dont know if im allowed..

I remember DP saying Ben Sharpa aint down for that anymore but you can always hook up that joint via other means, i'd like to hear it, pm link if possible.