Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cone on Metro

Botsotso

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Did anyone hear Cone's freestyles on Metro this past weekend. Dude is bananas, and on top of everythin, his free was not the typical shit. Pa was spittin the real from the dome, but ofcourse that faggort Touch was busy dick ridin his kwaito soundin friends, Sliqour, Slice, HHP, Selwen, and the like. At some point, he said Cone must try to get to HHP standard.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
thats some wack a** shit u need djs thats not gonna be promoting certain artist and trynna set a standard what a person should be like
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
That shit was bannanas but nigga it was not all off the top of the dome, only da 1st part was, it was still da shit regardless, damn that nigga can spit. I like the line he says " I've got birdlike features" in other words he's fly and that line was off the dome.
9 tha Pedigree

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
8O  when last did i hear the word bananas ha ha
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

The Myth

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yeh freestyle was dope, really dope,, and some chick phoned complaining about his accent, etc...but yeh these 3WR cats gat a bright  future,,, im kinda wondering though how they gonna get your average street dude to pay attention to they shit.. without being labelled another "American Prototype" whateva
quot;Whille we out flossin',while we tryna holla at the jawn at the club,while we livin the good life, this mofo is making music" - ?uestlove on Jay Dee