Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

RIQUELME!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
f*ck what a miss!   :o

he missed his chance @ greatness... wonder if he'll eva be the same player again! can't wait to see him, messi, maxi lopez & aimer combine @ the world cup!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
That was match fixing if i ever saw any!!! Word to Hansie
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
that was called choking,,, you could see in his eyes before he took it that he was going to miss,, the pressure was too much

Boo-hoo :)

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I think he's crying bout all the groupie love he's not going to get now.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

NEON

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Always been an Argentino surppoter since the first day i saw  the great Maradona-i still rate Requilme as 1 of the best players in the world today-he makes difficult isht look so easy(i hate those boring english comentators,boring ol' chapsi says)-me i say watch out for ARGENTINA!-Brazil are gonna lick BALLZ-hopefully :oops:
TS A PARADOX WE CALL REALITY/KEEPIN' IT REAL WILL MAKE U A CASUALTY/OF ABNORMAL NORMALITY

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: afterbirth
he missed his chance @ greatness... wonder if he'll eva be the same player again! can't wait to see him, messi, maxi lopez & aimer combine @ the world cup!

Dont sleep on a dude called Tevez, he's a beast 8O

That not good enough for ya?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Deacon Frost writes:

Dont sleep on a dude called Tevez, he's a beast

Carlos Tevez looks like a beast. there was huge noise about his transfer some time last year - i remember my one friend in argentina even threw away his tevez national kit top. but yeah, i think he's the new claudio lopez for argentina. still interests me to seethe role that pablo aimar will occupy in the argentine line-up. my heart is with argentina (for specific reasons) but i just have a feeling that the samba boys will pull it off once again.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^oh man I saw him at the confederations cup he pretty much carried their offence in every game  8)

That not good enough for ya?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
atleast justice was done coz that wasnt supposed to be a penalty..but yeah Riquelme is one of the best players inda world
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
know all about tevez from the confed. cup & it just remains to be seen how he performs @ the world cup... they shld play aimer & riquelme in the same positions they did in qualifiers when they beat brazil (don't know if there's space for veron though)! :lol:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
tevez at the confederations cup was not at his best - i've see the man playing way better than that. i think he's gonna do well at the world cup. an on seba veron's inclusion in the argentine team - i know for a fact if daniel pa**arella and the majority of the argentine population had their way veron wouldn't be even going to germany. many of them believe that the reason for their first round exit last world cup was because of him - allegedly there was money in it for him to perform badly (but that's been the word on the streets in argentina since after that world cup in south korea and japan). but who knows, it might just be veron and juan roman in the midfield for argentina come this world cup.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole