HHP are they hip hop yes or no?

RuSh · 38 · 13091

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
been hearing one to many place them in hip hop catagory how do u feel yay or nay? :?:
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
well,im not exactly sure what category these cats fall under,but i definately feel me some hhp and morafe every now and then.they do they thing
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
very diverse cat, from church rhythms to club joints to kwaito/house.anything to make that paper i guess.very talented, knows how to milk the market, from his music to his live shows n clothing deal with WHITE TRASH which i cudnt believe until i saw on one of his t-shirts shit was written at the top.

props as a buinessman and an innovative lyricist, flow is stupid nice.

but not really my cup of tea, im too much of a purist to be f***ing with his stuff, tho i like some of the joints.its not that i can relate to the shit.i kno pta/mafikeng/bloem heads(not all but many) love the dude
XO.WITHTANK.COM

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
yeah more input what yall think
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I aint mad at HHP and Morafe, they got some catchy shit, wouldn't be goin there for no rugged lyricism but f*** it its good party music and i like the fact that they upping a small town like Maf.
There shit got some nice crossover appeal, I mean this purism argument is SO tired to me, I'd say they about as hip hop as Nelly, now he might be wack but we don't argue that he's hip hop, Morafe are quite good but maybe not exactly "pure" hip hop, but what the f*** is "pure" hip hop these days? Varies from thread to thread.....
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Botsotso

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
HHP and his like are bastard children of hip hop. I mean I remember this dude in the late 90's being the laughin stock of every head, and now suddenly we are forced to be havin conversations about em! Dude wouldn't make it as a 3rd grade kwaito artist, but that bitch Lee and that faggot Touch have imbuened him witquasi legendary status. And we wonder why local hip hop is so f***en lame! f*** all em crossover dudes, they were never shit even when they were tryin ro do hip hop.
Do call me a hater, coz I hate em faggots!

sp-tech

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
For me...yes! Ok...they at times makes em songs that i wouldn't listen to or even dare sing along on any given day...but they do posess the skills! Tuks being at fore! Gave his album a listen to...its mad nice! But then again...im from MAF and understand and relate to they shit!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Botsotso"
.. but that bitch Lee...

Cat don't be disrespecting people you know little about who have prolly done more than most of us in pushing SA hip hop.
 :x

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
.. but that bitch Lee...

Cat don't be disrespecting people you know little about who have prolly done more than most of us in pushing SA hip hop.
 :x

WORD_
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
no disrespect now bro hate on her but dont call names for no reason k
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
Signed to Rawkus

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
HHP is one of those good 'cross-over artists'.
Or maybe he s exercising not having one sound.

But yeah ruthless flow, very much influenced by Biggie.

Lee is one of the most respected heads in this continent, so Botsotso betta take that back! This States lingo killing our peeps!
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

Botsotso

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Whut has that BITCH Lee exactly done for hip hop? Played a hip hop track list thats prepared by the white dude behind her. She's done a lot more to promote Chingy, HHP and the likes. Hip hop is not a moral school or church, so don't non of u  clit lickin motherf***ers try to play a parentin role on me. I copped the new YMAG, and it's basically the same shit as the Hype, only difference is that the YMAG is better written, wit occa**ional pretentions by that ugly BITCH Lee at being intelligent. Rush u think u buddies cause she gave u a shout on the editorial. She's just being nice, and lookin for validation. So choke on a shit sandwiche and go to hell.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
harambe..dope track the whole cd O'mang is quite nyc....hhp be pushin hip hop way back ..yes he sounds cross over now bt to me his still mo hip hop thn picthblack afro...it's a pity tht dude neva winz no awardz... :cry: bt then jabbaman is stil one of mi favourites...vote Jabba for president!!!!!!!!!!

don't kno about Morafe coz i "ain't heard the whole thing yet" they sound good to me they make me dance in mi paps late 70'z moves.. :lol:

tuks singanga is nyc the otha track wit alot of figures is quite nyc...to me he deserves the award...mofaya Tuks

now Botsotso say wat abt LEE? imma take u out before mi A.G peeps attack u...watch wat u say about ppl who work their backs off building the game...remember Lee is the "bitch" thats takin S.a hip hop to higher heights...now choke on ur own vommit 'n die....mah fah
 am hell behold!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
8O  8O  8O
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Madnotes

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/tseboman
Whut has that BITCH Lee exactly done for hip hop? Played a hip hop track list thats prepared by the white dude behind her. She's done a lot more to promote Chingy, HHP and the likes. Hip hop is not a moral school or church, so don't non of u  clit lickin motherf***ers try to play a parentin role on me. I copped the new YMAG, and it's basically the same shit as the Hype, only difference is that the YMAG is better written, wit occa**ional pretentions by that ugly BITCH Lee at being intelligent. Rush u think u buddies cause she gave u a shout on the editorial. She's just being nice, and lookin for validation. So choke on a shit sandwiche and go to hell.

8O  8O  8O  8O
mind you language you lil faggot!!!!someone should get a bar of soap for his dirty mouth