Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ZUMA-was this a rape trial or conspiracy in our favour?

funkymonkey

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.whitemasters.con
Im pretty confident witht the fact that justice was served and Zuma didnt rape that women.And as a man,I must also stress my undiying distress about how quik we are to presume a man guilty as soon as a woman cries rape! that absolutely freaks me out that women have that amount of power.

If a nigger is guilty,then hell yeah,custrate that son-ofa-bi*#h,lock him up with Simon Adebisi and throw away the key.But if hes innocent,then its a bi**h.Cause doing time for something you didnt do is a crime in itself.And even if you are proven innocent,the image shadows you for life.Its like failing matric and then pa**ing it second time around.People will always remember you fail.they wont bother to check if you pa**ed it later.

Now with the Zuma trial.I symoathised with the man because I always felt he was innocent.But then I also believe thast whoever came up with conspiracy actualy did us a favour.Because it is now very clear that we cant have a man of his magnitude as our president. I think thats what this trial was more about.Not really abot rape.Not for a second.

That woman is a liar and so is that chick who used to shagg with Vilakazi.I hope that suh cases call for a review of this whole rape situation.Coz at the end of the day,some1 like your mother or sister or wife mite realy get raped,as it hugely happens in our country,and we mite feel that who cares,this bitch is liying like the rest of them when infact she realy was raped.I would love to see such cases were women can be convicted of false accusations if it is proven BEYOND DOUBT that she wasnt raped.
ANG! like BANGi Inc.
copyrights (c)  2001.
All rights reserved.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Okay so he didn't rape her...but he did a f***load of damage that he should be shot for....ok not get off that easily..."the Wasn't me" stunt, the ZUma hygiene 101. the truth about Zulu men according to Zuma. Please lets not forget his taste for green milkSHAIK. (afterthought) for just being a tsotsi, a thug of the worst kind ... one with power. Finally "Ama zum-above the law...cause I'm the man.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

funkymonkey

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.whitemasters.con
AAHHH?????????
CRUS-OU???????
ARE WE ON THE SAME PAGE????????????????

I saw u mentioned Zuma in your reply but im not sure i understand what u tyin to say tho???
ANG! like BANGi Inc.
copyrights (c)  2001.
All rights reserved.