Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Official FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

sucks man. I would prefer any other team to win except Italia. Admittedly I only started supporting France when Viera turned the heat up against Togo but on Sunday I was expecting them to take it.

bad move by Zizou. winning it would have been an incredible end to his world cup career. but hey, shit happens.

so now we have to wait another 4 years. damn. but its all about South Africa from here on. lets get our story together.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
a fitting farewell to Zizou! Funny how the winner of the golden ball has always been from thr team losing in the final game for the last three finals, Ronaldo in 98 and Kahn in 2002 and now zizou. have to say the italians showed guts and played hectic soccer. Pirlo is just too sick in midfield, that cat was everywhere.He is true cla** and Cannavaro was just to dope. I think they deserved the golden ball and not Zizou, they palyed well in way too many games and were brilliant as well. Sometimes sentiment f***s up true deserving winners of things. 2010 is the next ish. I swear maybe even crime will be on the standstill for a whole month
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu