Best Phone out now

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
In terms of compatabilty, reliability & durability none of these alternate makes f*ck with nokia.

Sure its cool to have a 3.2 Megapixel camera on the phone or 3GB for music storage but honestly I am a power user & 3.2 megapixels isnt enough for my digital photo needs & 3GB is nothing in the greater scheme of my ever growing digital music collection.
So I specialize & get seperate tools for seperate jobs until they come up with one universal device that performs all the functions optimally without compromise.

+ at least I know there is aftersales support anywhere in the world with Nokias unlike some of the other phones.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
compatabilty, reliability & durability
and still as dumb as a brick , common dawg...

2 types a phones: Business and the other mess

3G, Mobile Office, eBookReader, Music Player with RDS FM, Intanet, IM+( instant messaging), TouchScreen Interface, EDGE, Symbian OS 9.1, Bluetooth, Modem, Wi-Fi, RSS reader, voice activation & command etc.. etc. as standard while Nokia & 'em were ma** producing entry level 'Cute' phones.

The Operating System's like MAC OSX vs. 'ventersXP'
so them Wind'hoes phones need to lay back 'cause of them Bluescreen shocks.

PocketPC + Windows Mobile 5  is cool except they have a weak track record with managed code.
as for cameras, media players & the fun JAVA games etc.. , any phone can do by now.

Look at nokias 9000 series business brick, hell I'll throw it at a lion when I'm in shit... that how bulky it was while ericsson T39 series had bluetooth and built in modem with the infra & voice activation & you could sync it with a Psion 5 MX pda whose underlying kernel also interfaces with the Symbian backbone.

It's like a megadrive circuit board compared to a 16-Bit SuperNes
X-Box compared to Sony, there are just harder guys out there, I believe its SE.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Dude you just managed to confuse me with all your jargon homie & I thought I was a geek :roll:

Have a look at the E70 Specs:
http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,6771,84103,00.html

Most of what you described there is covered & what is not there I wouldnt use anyway.
Peeps often make the mistake of going for a trendy phone that you would not use half the features of. I believe in matching the phone with the needs & so far no one has convinced me anything other than the E70 will do.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
I use all em features in conjunction with a PocketPC PDA (Power User) & a PC. All in together now. Right now Im surfin from a PDA through a celly.
Most PC functions I like carryin in my pockets, therz even a music composer on the PDA & 24 ours Instant messaging which is by far cheaper than standard sms. A GameBoy/GeamGear etc. emulator & Java Games for them bored times.... and ov course the music player. Synchronize Calender events & corporate emails while on the road etc...

Nokia & Ericsson use similar software based on Symbian so I wont hate there.

Imagin surfin while slugin a cold one in a pub. & hav all the tech of a PC in your pocket...

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Okay fair enuff then you a super user too but isn't it prohibitively expensive to use a lot of those features? I mean take surfing using the phone for eg dont they charge ridiculous prices per amount of data downloaded? ESPECIALLY in Southern Africa what with HELLkom prices & all?..

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Nah surfing on the phone is not that expensive --- your service provider doubles up as ur ISP (no ISP charges) and the download price are sumthing ridiculous like 0.09123 per byte which adds up to about 93c per mb which is pretty decent
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Oh. did I mention a uuuhm, hackin  :twisted: . I don cough up anthin until they tell me to do so..., in Ge the pricing allright..  .003 / kb or sumn like that here in Namz.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I f***s with motorolla myself

That not good enough for ya?