Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

That was then - This is now!!!!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
ladies, gentleman and bitches alike. we doing this on a vh-1 tip - then and now. stars who've grown up and grown out. stars you wouldn't have done then, but would certainly do now.

i'd like to go up first and say meagan good - i know she f***ing jamie foxx right now, but i know i and certainly jamie was not even thinking about her back in her cousin skeeter days back at nickelodeon.

meagan good - do her damned good! :wink:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
don't know her real name, but rudy huxtable from the cosby show is looking yummy as hell!

give me mary kate & ashley too- nothing like kicking it wit 2 billionaires @ once!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
don't know her real name, but rudy huxtable from the cosby show is looking yummy as hell!

give me mary kate & ashley too- nothing like kicking it wit 2 billionaires @ once!

f*ck it even pabi moloi- she was ugly as hell on ktv, but now she aight :wink:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
ladies, gentleman and bitches alike. we doing this on a vh-1 tip - then and now. stars who've grown up and grown out. stars you wouldn't have done then, but would certainly do now.

i'd like to go up first and say meagan good - i know she f***ing jamie foxx right now, but i know i and certainly jamie was not even thinking about her back in her cousin skeeter days back at nickelodeon.

meagan good - do her damned good! :wink:

I hear miss goode has / had herpes means she f***s with dirty a** motherf***ers!

I'd hit that though, I mean what is herpes! and without dissing no-one but if Jamie Foxx can hit it! cummon anyone can hit it. thats my word.

Well I don't really be keeping track of internation shit and shit, but that SABC Yo-TV bitches is growing nicely(watch your backs)
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
britney spears.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu