Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

What if Russel Crowe was in TROY?

Killa · 5 · 1288

Killa

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Yeah! Gladitor is a cla**ic,and Crowe was brilliant in that flick, but i dont  think Troy was for him.Brad Pitt was good in Troy.He would have done better in ALEXANDER better than FARREL.
WHAT DO YALL THINK?
img]http://i2.tinypic.com/x6k002.jpg[/img]

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
too gay a discussion for a monday morning..!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

DarkBlood

Wow Afterbirth......that's so deep. Dude is just asking a question. 8O

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DarkBlood"
Wow Afterbirth......that's so deep. Dude is just asking a question. 8O

just frustrated- mad work to do & that was the first thing i saw when i logged on!

to answer him: think that alexander was a badly made epic & as such it really didn't  matter who the lead was-  whoever acted in it would have been whack.... however, gladiator was such a brilliant movie that it bestowed kudos upon russel crowe that he didn't necessarily deserve... on the other hand- i take my hat off to that bloke who acted in kingdom of heaven as it was a really stellar performance, he was also quite ravishing in lord of the rings mind you :D :roll:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Quote from: "afterbirth"
i take my hat off to that bloke who acted in kingdom of heaven as it was a really stellar performance, he was also quite ravishing in lord of the rings mind you

Oh, u must be referring to Justin Timberlake's half-brother Orlando Bloom.His name comes from his place of birth which was in Orlando, but his family then moved to England where he then grew up and lived for most of his life.Now that his brother Justin's in the movies too, lately, they may do a new version of "Double Impact". Of course we must wait for Van Damme's approval :lol: .
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac