Africasgateway.com

Milkdaddy: the Man, the Myth

fahfee · 20 · 3899

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
Is that guy still alive? if you see him snooping around (his own crib as if he doesnt own it) drop a note in this thread!
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Milk DOES NOT EXIST he was created by the society that is AG as an authoritative figure to keep posters in check living in fear of being banned.

I have been to Cape Town 3times looking for Shane & not once have I ever met him...In fact no-one I know has ever met him...

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Fo real, i live in Cape Town and have only ever spoken to Milk thrice and each time was on a bad connection, so it could have been a synthesized voice... i been to "his" house and received music from awoman purporting to be his "wife" but Theres No conclusive proof of this............
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
milkdaddy is figment of your imagination.if milkdaddy was to be any movie character, he would be the supercomputer from i-robot.brainwashing us(RED WHITE N GREY, MY TECHNICOLOR NITEMARE COLOURS), telling us how to live our lives(CHECKING THE FORUMS EVERYDAY), giving us our daily dose of THE DRUG(AG).SUM1 NEEDS TO SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN :evil:
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Fo real, preach on brotha, Milk be da debil!!! Fight the power... dont let the man ( the milkman) get you down, blood......
Shit they is watchin me, I can feel the agents closin in... fight on brethren, fight on!!!!!!!  8O  :x  8O  :cry:  8O  :x  8O
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
:evil:  :evil:
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Milk is in fact the architect

That not good enough for ya?

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
:lol: guess who's back not slim shady you foooools!!!!

Nah!!!! milk is just a mystery man!! I guess it is bad timing that non of you meet him. His got other things to do also like family life and travelling out the country with his day time job to set up and program PC's in places like zenzibar. Oh!!! and the women that opens the door is his wive and she is a nice person and they have a lovely daughter.

Oh Kamma is back now, I can remember my pa**word nowwww  :D
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "sunchild"
:lol: guess who's back not slim shady you foooools!!!!

Nah!!!! milk is just a mystery man!! I guess it is bad timing that non of you meet him. His got other things to do also like family life and travelling out the country with his day time job to set up and program PC's in places like zenzibar. Oh!!! and the women that opens the door is his wive and she is a nice person and they have a lovely daughter.

Oh Kamma is back now, I can remember my pa**word nowwww  :D

"We don't believe you we need more people!"

This Milk mystery is the DaVinci Code of AG

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
:o Huh!!!! Beleive me I never Lie, for there is a living god around I swear the truth and  nutting but the truth.  8)

Peace
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
do u have proof of this supposed "family"???
XO.WITHTANK.COM

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
8O  8O I BET MY 1200 'S ON IT, THAT IS HOW SERIOUS I AM.

I stay at their place when i'm in cape town some times.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Me too paid the Milkman a visit at his alleged "WoodStock house", only to find this other good-looking woman claiming to be his wife.

Obviously this woman was strategically placed there(and probably paid quite handsomely) to throw me and countless others off, with some excuse about Milk being away on a Job,yadayada,etc,etc.

I tell u people, Milk is just myth created by the Illuminati to push their plans of a New World Order in Africa by uniting similar minded hip-hop heads on a common platform so they can find out our plans of revolution while making millions of rands through online advertising on a fake website.

They keep telling us that they are constantly improving things around here when in fact every 3 months they shut down everything in the name of maintanance and upgrades, whilst they make an offline backup of all the threads, which are then reviewed and compiled into a report that is sent to the RothsChilds headquarters in France.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RuSh

• AG Veteran
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
milk see u soon bra
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus