Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

INTELLECTUAL NANNY

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Please will someone rescue me from the young bujwahzee i have to teach here at rhodes....

tate, rush....anybody... take me away from these spoilt brats....

I feel like an intellectual nanny.

im cracking up from having to baby sit the spawn of south africas middle cla**....

ahhh!!!!!!!!!

i can't do it anymore, they don't even want to be lectured... they sit there going 'wah wah wah'. overgrown nestlings who want service and not education....

clearly i was mistaken to think that the revolution would come through having a captive audience of the countries future leaders...

clearly the revolution is not coming anytime between the next irritating student who comes to me with the FEED ME FEED ME

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
:lol: hehe... why don't you go lecture at vista? or forthare if you wanna keep it EC... none of this "bujwah" nonsense there... plus i'm sure they need and would appreciate you a lot more out there, sunshine  :wink:
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I'd love to move to vista... which i believe is now part of NMMU.... I better start exploring this...

at least then i would know that I am actually participating in the revolution there, teaching kids whose parents dont get targetted by Investec or Mercedes Benz...

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yep... my pt exactly but u'd obviously have to be prepared to forego the rhodesian reward$... tho judging from the way you talking i suspect this won't be an issue   8)
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
COuld I be the knight in armour you so desire?..oh Noma I too am all too familiar with the arrogant aristocratic brats that attend the fine higher education institution that is Rhodes University.

A more immediate idea: I found respite in teaching some slow stream (read: Previously disadvantaged) youth first year Economics. They were a lot more receptive & I was especially proud when they pa**ed... :idea: