ice cube attacks oprah

RuSh · 6 · 1958

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
Ice Cube has attacked Oprah Winfrey - accusing her of having a "problem" with hip-hop.

The rapper-turned-actor says the US talk show giant has never had him on her show despite having three chances to bring him on as a guest.

He fumed: "I've been involved in three projects pitched to her, but I've never been asked to participate.

"For 'Barbershop' she had Cedric the Entertainer and Eve on, but I wasn't invited. Maybe she's got a problem with hip-hop."

He added to America's FHM magazine: "She's had damn rapists, child molesters and lying authors on her show. And if I'm not a rags-to-riches story for her, who is?"

Cube - whose real name is O'Shea Jackson - is not the first rapper to accuse Oprah of having a problem with rappers. Ludacris and 50 Cent have both made similar allegations.

However, on a recent New York radio show the media mogul denied she had a problem with rap music.

She revealed to DJ Ed Lover: "I listen to some hip-hop. You know, I've been accused of not liking hip-hop, and that's just not true.

"I got a little 50 Cent on my iPod. I really do. I love In Da Club, and you know, I love Jay-Z, I love Kanye West and I love Mary J. Blige."
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
who gives a flying shit wat O thinks of hip hop, i dont think she care wat hip hop thinks of her! and ice cube gotta get his prioroties straight wat does he wanna be on her show for besides marketing himself to a target market of housewives and sad cases.
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I seriously doubt the veracity of Oprahs staement of love for hip hop.... the image of her head-nodding to In Da CLub just feels wrong.... she just oozes white american middle cla**.... And she has made a number of veiled and not so veiled disparaging remarks about hip hop which do not demonstrate an informed view, she seems to very much portray that Middle american christian right viewpoint of: "this hip hop is nigger music, nuthin but young thugs with guns dealin drugs and shooting folks then havin unprotected sex with large numbers of young women with ample posteriors"... (the majority of males in the christian right are of course fueling there masturbation with at least the latter part of the viewpoint)

But considering the title of this thread... imagine how hilarious it would be to see Ice Cube attack Oprah, like physically, bringin sum West Coast beatdown on that chunky a** of hers....
*after 15 minutes of stomping on Oprah's once immaculately permed head, Ice Cube stops for a breath and a sip from his Colt 45 40-ounce and to mop his brow with the crisp towel his bitches had been holdin for him... while dressed as his breathrough character "Smokey", comedian Chris Tucker emerges from the wings and looms over the prone body of Oprah and proclaims in glee.."You Been KNOCKED DA f*** OUT BIYATCH!!!!!" and collapses in aheap under the strain of a particularly spirited bout of cackling.*
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Now that's entertainment!! A kinda no holds barred version of Jerry Springer meets Oprah...

You oughtta write books or summin, really...
Tha High Explocive

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
:wink:  :wink:
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables