Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Your best Philosopher of all time.

Killa · 5 · 1525

Killa

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Without even an inch of doubt Max Stirner,after reading one of his works uz reliese nothing matters in this world.Call him mad but he was a genius.
he claims
"all religions and ideologies rest on empty concepts, that, once undermined by individual self-interest, break apart to reveal their emptiness. The same holds true for those of society's institutions, that uphold these concepts, be it the state, legislation, the church, the systems of education, or other institutions that claim authority over the individual"

EGOISM:
The only difference between an unwilling and a willing egoist, is that the first will be 'possessed' by an empty idea, or a 'spook', in the hope that this idea will make him happy, and the last, in contrast, will be able to freely choose the ways of his egoism, and enjoy himself while doing it. Only when one realizes that law, right, morality, religion etc., are nothing other than artificial concepts, and not holy authorities to be obeyed, can one act freely.

'The creative nothing'
Stirner's demolition of 'fixed ideas' and absolute concepts (derided as 'spooks' of contemporary philosophy) lead him to a nameless void, without meaning and without existence; a so-called 'creative nothing' from which mind and creativity will arise. The 'nothing' Stirner arrives at, in the process of tearing down every absolute concept (every absolute description) outside of himself, he later described as an 'end-point of language', meaning this is where all description comes to an end; it cannot be described. But this is also the place where all description begins, where the individual self can describe (and therefore create) the world in its own meaning.

In order to understand this 'creative nothing', which Stirner strives so hard to argue for and explain, to the extent that his work invokes poetry and vivid imagery to give meaning to his words - but helplessly cannot describe by words alone, it is worth bearing his Hegelian origins in mind. The 'creative nothing' by its dialectical shortcomings creates the need for a description, for meaning. You need the word 'nothing' to describe nothing - therefore nothing is a paradox. You cannot say 'nothing' without someone saying it, at the very least. And you need the concept of self to describe who is describing it. The nothing gives way to individual meaning, existence and power. :?

:idea:  :idea:
img]http://i2.tinypic.com/x6k002.jpg[/img]

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cooster"

"all religions and ideologies rest on empty concepts, that, once undermined by individual self-interest, break apart to reveal their emptiness. The same holds true for those of society's institutions, that uphold these concepts, be it the state, legislation, the church, the systems of education, or other institutions that claim authority over the individual"

I disagree with this above statement. It seems to IMHO reflect contradiciton with the latter part of your post. The creative nothing that you speak of, the gap, silence, place 'of stillness' which religions such as Buddhism refer to IS the ultimate core that gave rise to all religions (this is an empty standalone statement but I do believe this). All creativity ideas contentment arises from within this space of seeming nothingness which alot of people would refer to as 'god' or any other name you see fit.I belive most religionsa are pure at the core and ultimately all saying the same thing in different words, movements, rituals etc....They were bastardised by surrounding ppl who wanted thed 'creative nothing' and tried to define it into words whilst tarnishing it with their own personal agendas but couldn't attain it, because they were searching for it outside of themselves. If you look at the core of most religions there will be an individual at the core who basically had it all figured out. Jesus was one of those individuals. When he said 'I am the way', he didnt mean 'worship me' but 'do what I do'.

But yes...this place eludes description because as soon as you put a name to it, it becomes an external and rigid immovable and defined concept and is tarnished by other a**ociated meanings. It is now represented by the word...even though, the word, trying to point towards it will never BE it. This...stillness is movement fluidity and letting go to any attachments of the self. This is why most of your best ideas seem to come out of nowhere in those moments where you are relaxed and your mind shuts the f*** up for a minute. All of a sudden you tap into a creative resource of rich ideas that is at the same time yourself but everything else also. This is also why Einstein got all his best ideas whilst taking a shower.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I'd have loved to mention an African philosopher, but one mate of mine clarified to  me that, Western Philosophers claim there ain't no African philosophy,which implies no philosopher.... :(  :(  :(  :( ....
Thats total bull coz, Augustine was one, he originated from Algeria...
Philosophy, as I came to know it, is some homo mofo's just conversating the whole night, sipping wine, while they women, who r craving for dick, resolt to robodick or other means of self pleasuring.

The dude I liked though was Arthur Schopenaur (spelling)....Got most of his works, but he didn't enjoy commercial success like the others...He was straight up genius.

xerox

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
all religions and ideologies rest on empty concepts, that, once undermined by individual self-interest, break apart to reveal their emptiness

absolute bullshit...this some atheism philosophy..
heck one tool called a mic-xero

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MCekks"

The dude I liked though was Arthur Schopenaur (spelling)....Got most of his works, but he didn't enjoy commercial success like the others..

So he was like, the AZ of the philosophy world, the "underground" backpacker philosopher.. :?  :wink:

My favourite philosopher is f***in Sigmund "Super Pimp" Freud!!! He was the biggest and most commercial of the philosophers... we talkin G- Unit commercial, I mean he was all about sex and I bet he had a diamond or two tucked away somewhere and he was all about f***in his mother and rappers are always on about motherf***er's.... F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FRUED UNIT!!!!!!!!
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.