Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Why Women Go To The Toilet In Twos(inside info)

briCK · 74 · 15969

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I made this discovery in a kinda embarra**ing way, so I have been debating weather to share this or not. I for one could give two shits what females do and why. I have recently made friends with a certain female and yesterday I had to dead the friendship coz it had escalated to really really disturbing heights.

I have for the last three years been cultivating a female friendly approach to life, the only way I will be able to raise my daughter is if I can get to understand the female mind which often times means( VERY VERY VERY RARELY ONCE IN A BLUE MOON and for a few seconds at that ) I should think like a woman.. :oops:  :oops: bear with me its nauseating I know. So I have a handful of female "friends"  :oops:  :oops: bear with me
so I have been finding out some interesting things about females and ironically its made pussy acquisition more efficient my turn around time from "Hi" to me kicking her out has almost halved, girls speak funny ..anyway this is not the point of this thread!

So now I hope that gives you a picture as to why I got to where I am going to share with you; an embarra**ing situation!

Shit I dunno!!!

:?

I'll continue later! The white man want me to earn HIS money is it not enough that its HIS oxygen that I breathe!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
you can't leave us hanging like that briCK!

i always thought women went to the toilet in twos so they didn't have to stop talking :)

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
This I gotta hear....please continue with your story bra :?:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
hurry back homey  :P
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
BriCK still aint back?????
That's rough!
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
well now that the bills are paid!

So as I have already stated this lady and I have become disgustingly close, to the point that she calls me at night to chat about nothing and I have NO-PROBLEM with that, we chat away a storm and its all good.

make no mistake i aint no fool she shady like that and she is not the type I like hitting so I am not that way inclined. It started a few months back that I started feel awkward, she kissed me on the cheek the one time and I was like  :?  but made no big deal out of it. The she would cook come over to my place pick me up and we'd spend the day just kicking it. She has asked me to go shoping with her numerous times and well let me put it like this I pay people to do MY shopping f*** that shit I aint going shopping for shit!

We connected in a wierd way a way a guy and a girl should not connect, I have connected with girls in a she is one of the Niggas kinda way. I have seen and laughted a niggaz who connect with girl in a you one off the girls kinda way.

I think me and this Girl ever since I started talking to her about my daughter we sort of connect in a ... shit what the word.. friends kinda away as in we have something in common kinda way its complex!

We walk hand in hand, we hug we do all sorts of silly stupid shit, that I don't do with anyone else, we friends with physical affection benefits!

We have kissed like kissed toungue and all slobbed each other but sex ..Is not really a possibilty I don't feel for her that way.

She has bitten of my mannerisims I have bitten some of hers we got this stupid giggle that I hate! I at times hear her speak and its like I listening to myself only in a girly voice and its creepy.

WE ARE FREINDS

Now last night a mutual frend was throwing a birthday party I did not know she was there niether did she know I would be there so we met there.

We not friends outside ourselves as in its Her and Me we don't have mutual friends at least we did not.

anyway all this typing got me tired I'll finish story for y'all...

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
briCK, dis sum bullshit and u know it bra. Cum on now...
Tha High Explocive

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
:lol:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Good morn!

So okay now that all the questionable shit has been put to rest I shall proceed.

Okay so while Nompi and I are at the party we start to hear or maybe I start to hear some disturbing shit, so I wanna talk to her without drawing attention to the situation and yes you guessed it, the toilet was the(surprised as I am am) most logical place to do it, who would have thunk girls thinking logically to some degree its dumb but there is some logic to it.

No! thats not what women do in toilets thats how my wierd evening began.

So okay now that we in the toilet she sits on the toilet and she starts talking, I at that point had had a beer or two or three or f*** I failed math. the she say "My friend I don't know if I know how to kiss properly, wanna practice?"  

needless to say I had the biggest grin on my face, I mean shady as she is  she is rather what is the word? delectable(www.dictionary.com). So we get to the "practice".

more details to come

This a Loooooooong long story and I promise y'all niggas will never wonder why it happens and why they come back with a grin

white man's money calls!

Ad break!

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
they go in 2 so they can talk about u and your friend as
they decide who's gonna give it up to who
then talk about make up