Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Why Women Go To The Toilet In Twos(inside info)

briCK · 74 · 16012

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Props I'll have another few next week  :D

cool I hope you can get the one's that Rza sampled from i'll draw up a list I stole from some other site naming all the Movies Rza sampled from!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^Well I can get the actual theme songs from the movies

That not good enough for ya?

neverthem

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
briCK...HOW COULD YOU GET IT SO WRONG! My brother...that is not the reason. :wink:

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "neverthem"
briCK...HOW COULD YOU GET IT SO WRONG! My brother...that is not the reason. :wink:

you don't know the half just you wait, that what they do amongest other things!

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
You still haven't REALLY broken down why you think girls go to the toilet together and I'm beginning to think you have no idea why :!:
In fact, I don't really understand where you're headed with all this extra background info?????? :?  :?  :?
WHY DO YOU THINK GIRLS GO TO THE TOILET TOGETHER????
Give it to me straight. :wink:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
You know how it is with sharks,,, if they stop swimming they can't breathe - moving forward with their mouths open is how they move water across their gills for breathing. Well, maybe it's the same for females - if they stop talking they won't be able to move air through their lungs. That's why they gotta go to the toilet together ;)

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Nah D...that aint the reason either. :)
It's partly got to do with not wanting to be bothered by any brothers on your way there coz see guys are usually more afraid to approach girls when they're together. It's much easier for them to approach you when you're on your own.
But that's not the only reason I guess. There's more to it than the need to yap on forever. :wink:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
Unless she ot planning on having sex that day,

Times have changed though and I am all for equal right and females wearing what ever it is that they like but please be nice and make our already difficult jobs of pleasuring you and ourselves easir by wearing more accessible clothing. !

it has a little Zuma on it - dont you think...
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
You know how it is with sharks,,, if they stop swimming they can't breathe - moving forward with their mouths open is how they move water across their gills for breathing. Well, maybe it's the same for females - if they stop talking they won't be able to move air through their lungs. That's why they gotta go to the toilet together ;)

LMHO
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nthabi"

It's partly got to do with not wanting to be bothered by any brothers on your way there coz see guys are usually more afraid to approach girls when they're together.

ther is a flaw in that logic, I think only high school kids are afraid to approach girls in a group, shit I will approach a female around ALL her friends you can clown a cat like me all you want but that falls on deaf ears and I chalk it to the game as nother female that turned me down no big deal.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nthabi"
You still haven't REALLY broken down why you think girls go to the toilet together and I'm beginning to think you have no idea why :!:
In fact, I don't really understand where you're headed with all this extra background info?????? :?  :?  :?
WHY DO YOU THINK GIRLS GO TO THE TOILET TOGETHER????
Give it to me straight. :wink:

Well I am dilly dalling I, how could I know why, All I am tryna illustrate is the wierd experince I had with a female in a toilet wheater thats what they do or not I am a sexy male beast they'll never show or tell, but from this one experince I know there is defininatly some shady shit going on.

As I have already mentioned from the start I for one could give two shits about females and they dodgy behaviour but this toilet experince really gained my intrest in the subject.

Y'all just wait this was the first incident I am just too busy at work to pen it all at once!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i have made many trips to the ladies' toilets in my time and always with a lady who was willing and able. the gents' toilets just don't cut it for me - brothers always wanna wait around to see who's busy in the cubilcle, and for some strange reason ladies just don't mind. or maybe that's just the kind of places i find myself in - i have always a**umed that the reason why girls go to the toilet in packs was to compare their brazilian waxes and feel how smooth the other ones' are, or maybe again that's just my twisted self speaking on what should be happening... 8O
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"

I have always a**umed that the reason why girls go to the toilet in packs was to compare their brazilian waxes and feel how smooth the other ones' are, or maybe again that's just my twisted self speaking on what should be happening... 8O

You might be onto somethin!!

She buys a new G-String before she shows it to some random catsshe gotta know how it look what she do? Go to the Toilet with Lindiwe to ask if it look right.

The Gossip about people part is quite possibly the MOST obvious and least intriguing we know bitch is always talking foul bout each other. But I have met two females comming out the toilet with a naughty Grin so PLEASE talking bout how cla** less Mimi is will not leave you grinning1

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian Souljahs,

This is a mystery to me too brothers amd sisters , maar it is true that most of what they do in there is open their beeks wide open, no matter if the b comparing waxes or hittin it, they still talkin!

Aluta Continua :idea:  :arrow:
Mathintela