Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Why Women Go To The Toilet In Twos(inside info)

briCK · 74 · 15970

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
i have made many trips to the ladies' toilets in my time and always with a lady who was willing and able. the gents' toilets just don't cut it for me - brothers always wanna wait around to see who's busy in the cubilcle, and for some strange reason ladies just don't mind. or maybe that's just the kind of places i find myself in - i have always a**umed that the reason why girls go to the toilet in packs was to compare their brazilian waxes and feel how smooth the other ones' are, or maybe again that's just my twisted self speaking on what should be happening... 8O

HMMMM...definately something to ponder on :wink:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nthabi"
i have made many trips to the ladies' toilets in my time and always with a lady who was willing and able. the gents' toilets just don't cut it for me - brothers always wanna wait around to see who's busy in the cubilcle, and for some strange reason ladies just don't mind. or maybe that's just the kind of places i find myself in - i have always a**umed that the reason why girls go to the toilet in packs was to compare their brazilian waxes and feel how smooth the other ones' are, or maybe again that's just my twisted self speaking on what should be happening... 8O

Help us then Nthabi why do you guys do that?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

Help us then Nthabi why do you guys do that?

souljah might have a point here  8O

That not good enough for ya?

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
... women do it because its no big deal...

men avoid it for fear of their latent homoerotocism....

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
[quote="Deacon Frost
HMMMM...definately something to ponder on :wink:[/quote]

Help us then Nthabi why do you guys do that?[/quote]

souljah might have a point here  8O[/quote]

I actually don't have a straight answer.It's just one of those things that happen I guess. You know...like it's no biggie for girls to hold hands and kiss and ish. Just like it's no biggie for them to go to the toilet together.
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

"OUT NOW!!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
sunshine writes:

errrr, nope!

you see I have no latent homoeroticism - i used to go to the toilet with my boys. i don't do it anymore because i have completed my fact-finding mission, meaning i now know who's dick is smaller than mine meaning that i can rightfully pursue their women in the knowledge that my dick is bigger. and also because it's just gay to do so these days.

it's only permissible to go to the toilet with other guys only during a road trip and you all have to piss on the side of the road and see who's cannon can squirt the furthest (purely a fact-finding mission).  :wink:  8)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
sunshine writes:

errrr, nope!

you see I have no latent homoeroticism - i used to go to the toilet with my boys. i don't do it anymore because i have completed my fact-finding mission, meaning i now know who's dick is smaller than mine meaning that i can rightfully pursue their women in the knowledge that my dick is bigger. and also because it's just gay to do so these days.

it's only permissible to go to the toilet with other guys only during a road trip and you all have to piss on the side of the road and see who's cannon can squirt the furthest (purely a fact-finding mission).  :wink:  8)

GEEZ....
If I was a man, I'd never leave my girl alone with you....
HOME-WRECKER :evil:
Just messing with you babes :wink:

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
[quote="Deacon Frost

Help us then Nthabi why do you guys do that?[/quote]

souljah might have a point here  8O[/quote]

I actually don't have a straight answer.It's just one of those things that happen I guess. You know...like it's no biggie for girls to hold hands and kiss and ish. Just like it's no biggie for them to go to the toilet together.[/quote]

So Do you hug and kiss your friends?

I got a friend of mine that i'd like you to meet and become friends with. She is particularly fond of kisssing her friends too

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have to agree with blaqsouljah, its got nothing to do latent homoeroticism when it comes to guys EVERY guy has once been in a changing room with other guys running around naked, I think the male homophobia issue is highly exergeratted. I went to boarding school and showered with naked guys for years, I worked in a mine for sometime so seeing dick is nothing to me( NO f***ING HOMO !!)

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Now why am I not surprised that you'd suggest such a thing :?
As always, you twisted my words to suite your little naughty ideas.
Why do you want me to meet your friend...HMMMM :?
Yes I do hug and kiss my friends but it is in no way sexaul :wink:

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Yes I do hug and kiss my friends but it is in no way sexaul :wink:

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
WHATEVA MAN!

"OUT NOW!!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Dear all,

Just to allay all fears- women do not have a secret society that's based in public lavs. You need a wing commander at all times..get my drift. Its guerilla warfare out there. U need unequivocal defence from that uncouth cat who has been scoping you the whole night and moves to molest your a** if you fall under the radar- you rightly pointed out brick that this is unique to public appearences... Cant be caught flying solo...its a logistical nightmare. Group efforts are just to minimise colateral damage. We cant all go out

plus, you need someone to confirm every so often that all 'bits' are on point

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
melanin latte writes:

... You need a wing commander at all times..get my drift. ... Cant be caught flying solo...its a logistical nightmare. Group efforts are just to minimise colateral damage....

...plus, you need someone to confirm every so often that all 'bits' are on point

and i still fail to see the difference between this and having someone to feel your fanny and tell you that your brazilian is smooth enough, or that your mohican is just not working for you. i don't know hey - all you seemed to have done is apply technical terms to copping a feel in the loo!!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
...and while we're on the topic of copping a feel - my question is to all the ladies: does it feel as good for the ladies to cop a feel at a guy's tool as it is for many guys to grab a hold of random naked fanny? i don't know - just asking. some girls seem totally averse to the thought of holding the tool. the tool is your friend - make peace with it and your life will be easier.

i know! i know! there's a requisite etiquette to copping a feel, namely: warm hands and short nails. i did my homework!!!

so ladies does it feel good? 8O  :wink: