Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Why Women Go To The Toilet In Twos(inside info)

briCK · 74 · 15965

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yeah! I mean I can't WAIT to cop a feel of the cat or the udders, but females be mad scared to touch the man tool, I mean if she can't touch it how she gonna do anything to it.

I take(used to, now i leave it to the youngens) her by the hand and make her hold that f***er shit! bitch if you aint gonna hold it who will.

But I suppose our suspitions were right they go together and steal feels and kiss and rub each other up, Shit what i'd give for a invisibility cloak1
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I don't know what kind of girls you know, i know the kind that will touch it..bring it...pay it...watch it... turn it... leave it... and still stop to format that shit... turn your page on the spot and then ask you ...what???

as for copping feels- girls dont need bathrooms for that- we can do that anywhere,  (jeans or no Jeans mind you) and very tastefully so.
bet you you've seen it and not even known it- brick, watch closely (the ditzy ones especially- no such thing as a ditz) and all your complicated bra woes will vanish soon as they present themselves.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
I don't know what kind of girls you know, i know the kind that will touch it..bring it...pay it...watch it... turn it... leave it... and still stop to format that shit... turn your page on the spot and then ask you ...what???

as for copping feels- girls dont need bathrooms for that- we can do that anywhere,  (jeans or no Jeans mind you) and very tastefully so.
bet you you've seen it and not even known it- brick, watch closely (the ditzy ones especially- no such thing as a ditz) and all your complicated bra woes will vanish soon as they present themselves.

wow what I'd give to hang with you for a day!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
oh my god melanin latte - could you be the girl of my wetdreams? i think i love you - marry me tomorrow!!!  :lol:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
cum on dude, r u gonna finish this so very intersting story or what?
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "toyvo"
cum on dude, r u gonna finish this so very intersting story or what?

I will don't worry its just I am a bit busy, and I am dyslexic so I takes a long time to write down my thoughts

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So we return from that little interesting loo encounter. We sit and the Mutual friend comes and asks me very strange question, she asked me weather Mpumi and I had gone to the toilet together, to which I said yes, coz shit I did. And she asks me what did you guys do in there, well obviously I could not tell her that we giggled like two little girls practiced kissing. So I told her “nothing…. you know” and she was like dude I really need to speak to you right now and we walked outside to the balcony where she starts to tell all sorts of shit talking bout I hope strapped on she the village bike etc etc and I was like nah it aint even like that we did not have sex if that what you think and pop, she asks if I am gay…befuddled I said I don’t think so, the she says well you and your friend have a weird relationship its unusual a guy and a girl don’t go to the toilet together, then she walks off.

I regain composure and suddenly I felt a bit weird like everyone was watching me.

I watch as the mutual friend as another of her friends giggle and scamper away together to the toilet. I KNOW they were talking about me in the toilet coz when they came back the girl who had gone in the toilet with the mutual friend started to pay some attention to me like suddenly oh I see you. I proceed to go find out what it is that has captured her interest. Gimme a drink and I tell anybody anything.

Me: So was good information?
Her: Excuse me?
Me : Hi my name is briCK
Her: Hi brett
Me: brrrrrrrrriCK as you can see I am black Brett is a white persons name
Her: That’s a strange name
Me: yeah, so what were girls gossiping about me in the toilet?
Her: xcuse me?
Me: Look sis I got no time for 100 questions what did she say about me
Her: Who?
Me: You know who
Her: Oh when I first came in I saw you sitting with that girl and I thought she was your girl
Me: go on
Her: I saw you go to the toilet together and figured…well
Me: you saw that huh?
Her: EVERYONE saw that
Her But I found out that you were not going out and that you did not have sex so I am intrigued by you
Me: You think I am gay don’t you
Her: Not at all, any man who can get that close to any woman is intriguing

Yep you guessed it guess who had suddenly f***ing brought negative attention to himself.

After about 2 hour Mpumi once again want to go to the toilet, now you must understand my head was somewhere else, so she pulls my hand and we run off to the toilet.
She is very cognitive when she is drunk so you can hardly tell I am loud and freestyly when I am drunk so we enter the toilet and all the time like I said my head was else where.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Well I had managed to find myself a rubber from somewhere I was drunkish and when I am drunk I wanna have sex, so here we are in the toilet she is jumping up and down all exited going talking about something.

All the niggaz out there think I am horny bastard and the girls think I am wierd and i tink well f*** Mpumi looks kinda prettier than usual, and shit I got a rubber, so I start unzipping her jeans and she slaps my hand

He: What you doing?
Me: :?  thought you wanted to pee?
Her :?
Me :?
Her: :?  what gave you that Idea?
Me: :?  The f*** we doing in a toilet then?

So well I kinda leaned over to kiss her and she was like What you doing?
So you know if a female asks you what you doing well it often means say it with me naw.."AINT GON BE NO f***ING TONIGHT"

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Male logic is  see a naked female I get honey so I a**ume if a female sees a naked male she get horny too right right?

Shit so i figure I need to piss anyway so let me kill two birds with one stone flash my too get her horny quick shag and I'm out and well relive myself...

Should have seent her FACE...She then screams WHAT ARE YOU DOING I HOPE YOU DON"T INTEND TO PISS WHILE I AM IN THE TOILET... :?

I ignore her crazy a** and proceed to pee!

finish my business pull the seat down and tell her to cop a squat!
Coz We were NOT leaving the toilet before a few questions were asked and answered.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Now In My head I had awakened to reality of this travesty which is the relationship between me and Mpumi. We hug, we kiss(not affectionaly), we giggle, we run around like a bunch of girls and it hit me! this bitch thinks i'm a bitch too.  :x  look there is nothing wrong with being female but f*** I aint no Bitch you know, it comes hitting me a f***ing two tonne tampon you have gotten too close to this woman and she has done shit to you, you a few inches away from a pony tail and walking around the mall.

Like i have explained I don't know when it happened but it started off innocently as genuine research into the female like a practical a**ignement now here I am standing in a toilet with a woman who thinks having sex with me is popesterous, and not only that  got a room full of females who are "intrugued" my a**! and some niggaz that are one some God knows what they thinking as long as they not thinking about I could give two shits about another mans thoughts.

Wierd to say the least

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
damn bwoy!! that is some other shit right there.

i mean what is wrong with women? i tell you the moment you don't show interest in them they think you gay, chill with them for a minute and they a**ume you're gay, you try to hit on them - you're trying to hard to not look gay, but at the end of the day you're as gay as guys in a debating team. what's up with that? women need to get their shit straight i say. i was once asked by a chick if i was gay because she and her friends had never seen me walking with a girl - and this was in university. this made me smile not because of anything else but the fact that i had managed to f*** so many of the girls without anyone finding out. but then the guys started on that same line too - f***ing homos.

briCK, i almost had a similar problem with this one soviet heffer - she tried to make me her girlfriend. i told her i wanna f*** her until her eyes bleed and she ran for cover - i aint going down like that (wish there was a pun in the statement - but sadly there aint). at present i've got girlfriends i'm close to, but then they have seen what i'm capable of given half the opportunity so they wouldn't dare invite me to the toilet with them. i'm an honest dude, sometimes, so i let them know what's what. but i say you should flip the script on this chick uMpumi, make her your boy. talk about chicks and make her call them for you and ask for their numbers on your behalf - that will really send her over the edge. i've noticed girls don't mind when they turn us into their sistas, but as soon as we flip the script - they just can't handle it and get all jealous and shit. 8O
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
what fronters...just hook up if you want, and say so if u aint wit it. why must boys always act like caged animals at the hands of girls. free will nucka!!! heard o' dat? you probably just stuck around cus u convinced yourself that you could override her game and still hit it, then you opened your eyes to find you f***ed around and got turned into a girlfriend...u let her not only touch down, but also do her victory dance in  your endzone...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
thats what i'm saying, see its like this, for awhile I was like f*** this shit i aint trna be friends with her no more but in all honesty she has taught me shit I would have never otherwise known you dig? so yeah I decided to put her back on the payroll. She got good taste, she has money to splash.

Problem is she is tooo effeminate, she can't be one of the boys AT ALL, she is on some giggle run around wear a flower on her head type tip there is no reforming her. I just think I have to let her be.

Trust me her and I are gon be f*** mates very very soon I have sampled the merchandise and yeah i think its the truff!!

Nig PM me you number sometime next week.... we should hang!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
what fronters...just hook up if you want, and say so if u aint wit it. why must boys always act like caged animals at the hands of girls. free will nucka!!! heard o' dat? you probably just stuck around cus u convinced yourself that you could override her game and still hit it, then you opened your eyes to find you f***ed around and got turned into a girlfriend...u let her not only touch down, but also do her victory dance in  your endzone...

THAT f***!

I like!