• God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
what did u think of it and the overall winner    

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I got there when Skwatta Camp where performing their last song. I heard they had a tight performance though. Cashless Society were nice. After them me and my chick and my boy and his chick went to see Max the Gorilla, so we missed out on some acts. When we came back Tumi was performing. OMG. This nigga is tight.He had great crowd response and i really felt him. Stagga was dope as well, but he shouldn´t have brought that fat f***, Loyiso, on stage. I hate that muthaf***a. The crowd wanted to boo him when he started singing, but luckily stagga took over. I didn´t like Amu´s performance at all. Selwyn saved his whole shit. Ramesh was wack as usual, but closed the show nicely with all the rappers on stage with "It Rocks".

Overall i enjoyed myself. The area was nice and the sound was actually quite good. The highlight for me was when the white dude from Teledex said the neighbours were complaining , but according to him and Teledex they should get the middle finger. :-D  I hope they do this again next year. I´ts good for local Hip-Hop.

And by the way i thought Tumi should have won.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Anonymous

o Man i thought Trinity should have won.Shine On My Shine is one of the best Local Hip Hop Songs around.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
big up to Max da G, gautengs number 1 resident
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Kno wat, I think H2O sorta deserved it cos dey did work 4 it nd puttin Zubz on da track was real nice ish, but then again i love all o dem cos dey spreadin da love nd dats wats important here. Sorry Tumi nd Op. I. I meant 2 vote 4 yall but da rand was low cos i spend it all on dis shit here... Kabi 4give me! I promise 2 vote 4 u next time...  :-[  :-]
spread love in da music

Princesscribe

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
The day was nice I had a good time but the cops all over the place made it
hard to blunt but anyway I found a way. Cashless and fifth floor blew me away for real!!! I´d never seen fifth floor live before, they really hooked it up. Cashless should.ve won though, imagine a video for Hottentot Hop?!!!   8-)
ive, love and create

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
 8-)
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

ikarus was late but he got in for free so hes not complainin. ramesh was wack until he did it rocks. i thout hidden force killed it. due to my lateness i didnt see any relevant acts, i was pissed to find out that they had all peformed cashless fifth floor tumi n da volume. so unhappiness was my middle name until i got a half jack and drowned my sorrows. h2o love the message and sum o da production so theyll represent on the video but princess hotentothop would of been an ill video.

ikarus

Sxosh

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://yahoo
5th floor and tumi & the volume made my day

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
when I heard Tumi I just wish they could increase the volume...

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
damn it was nice pplz thou the overal winner is down for me neways ain shit we can do now so i guess i will have to stick wif what i have should i say the winner manzi i think they are called
the honneyz the did not dissapoint me one bit shit i was blown ma god an iut felt good cause the chick i did not know and she was a beaut if ya know what i mean  

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Damn sounds like i missed a hot show

wish i was there  :-[  :-[  :-[

whens the next one  :-o
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Anonymous

Well true that the show was tight i was not dissapointed a bit by anyone!so much props to every act that perfomed!yall did us proud!that was just too nice.

congrats to "abafana base4" !hope the video is interesting like the "t´s wonderful video" knowing u guys i´m sure every mc that perfomed is going 2 be on that video to show that actually hip hop won on the 28!ppl came in ma**es to support local hiphop!

Skwatta Kamp´s perfomance was  dope yall represent as always what new!"i´m an animal" that song just made my day!

Tumi and the Volume ndibala ntoni yall should just go internationa baby!Tumi at ur Service?":thats all i got to say

Amu!sa hiphop veteran proved himself again and again and again!ndibala ntoni!still waiting for Selwyn and Pro to drop though!next one i want to see them doing their own individual thing!cause i know they can!

Ramesh!4tune and Naked!rocked me excuse the pun the set was the set of the day!!u rock!u rock!u rock!u rock!u rock!u roOOOOOOOck!!!!!!!!!!!

5th floor much love cape town boys you really shown the jozi how u guys do it in cape town"support underground hiphop" where´s Groundworkx by the way?they should have been there!represent ikapa!

Triinity much respect for these guys the perfomance was too ill!neva seen u perform before so i was impressed!

Sfiso Sudan dope mc!still waiting for album to drop!so far so good!the peformance was off the hook!!!

Hidden Force!i love those guys!still rememba from the touchbase tou!u guys just finished me!much talent!also waiting for album to drop!

Cashless Society whats knew i went knowing that u guys are going to blow me away!i just needed to know how far?and it was by far!!!"it goes ba-ba-ba-bantu 1 2"

Optical illusion!were ill!i mean i´m speechless these guys are too much!yo!the set was just to nice!

Stagga!i was not sure about him being there in the first place but he proved me wrong and outdid himself!much respect for him now!

SUPPORT LOCAL HIPHOP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C U NEXT ONE IN DECEMBER(rumour has it)not tedelex but something.......
:-o  :-o